Skip to main content

Royal Watch

29291658-8394269-image-a-12_1591432122458.jpg

So Gorgeous

I've refrained until now from posting about it...as my thoughts could turn into a thesis of monumental proportions. But I will say this and try and keep it brief...I actually didn't really find the interview "shocking" as it was more or less what I expected, as was the Queen's response to it. They all are a product of the establishment that they find themselves born into or married into. Some are better "educated", more "compliant" and "adaptable" than others. I feel sorry for all of them...in a way.

I've refrained until now from posting about it...as my thoughts could turn into a thesis of monumental proportions. But I will say this and try and keep it brief...I actually didn't really find the interview "shocking" as it was more or less what I expected, as was the Queen's response to it. They all are a product of the establishment that they find themselves born into or married into. Some are better "educated", more "compliant" and "adaptable" than others. I feel sorry for all of them...in a way.
Its archaic and an astonshing symbol of anacrhonism..
I dont diss on them as people but they are trapped and sustained by a long gone empire which has no meaning yet a limp held institution.
A fiction now but still a backbone for some to not look forward.

No idea....what to believe about any of it, puzzled by a lot of it
Impressions
She presented well, felt sincere
Harry.....seems like he has never gotten over his mum dying, and his dads betrayal, fair enough
But ...he seems quite dim, she will out grow him

Apparently he has been in therapy for years, so why could he not get psych help for his wife?
Wtf, he said he was too ashamed to ask, piss weak
Why make her attend a function with suicidal thoughts expressed? Fucked
Cancel, or get someone kind to stay home with her
The colour of Archie’s skin, said to HIM, why repeat that shit to an already fragile loved one? Protect her and deal with the dickhead making comments.

WTF issue, they make mental health issues, a major campaign with Will & cate, yet have no idea how to access help?

Whatever, viva republic, royals are a useless Brit institution,
they have too many palaces built on blood, sell off all bar 2, 1 for town 1 for country
Harry is useless

Always wondered how she would cope, stepping into an institution of historical colonialist and slavers
Bet she stepped into a hornets nest.....and was aghast
At the timing, always thought Andrew shit was the last straw

In the end, it all seems kind of pointless
Oprah I find very annoying, and like a tabloid herself, why not choose a more serious reputable journalist

I recall feeling like this about family around 18-20
Then ..you grow up, and let it go, if you don’t let go of blaming family you don’t ever grow up

I agree with most of the above.

I don't believe there is a genuine reason to doubt any of Meghan's claims.

If what her & Harry said about the racist comments the mental health issues, refused to help her when suicidal, Kate made her cry, etc were really untrue, then the Palace would come out and quickly refute their claims. I think the brief response from the Palace yesterday is very telling that there is some degree of truth to their comments.

Also, would Harry really let Meghan make up so much BS about the Royals in such a public forum? Fall out or not, I don't believe he would let lies be told about his family. He seems to still hold a lot of love and respect for the Queen. The main problem appears to be with Charles.

I also believe that there was a very big difference between how Kate was treated, and how Meghan was treated - by both the media and the family. Kate is to become Queen, so its understandable, but also not really justifiable.

Ultimately, I believe Harry saw similarities between what his mother went through, and what Meghan was going through. I genuinely believe they tried to get the help they needed and it wasn't forthcoming, so they took the drastic step to leave. And who can really blame them? At the end of the day, Meghan is his wife, and he loves her, so he's going to do what he needs to to protect her.

The media circus now is pretty appalling (Piers fucking Morgan anyone..?).

They did give Cate a lot of shit, dismissing her common family, egads Mum was an air hostess, and cor blimey they make money
and work and shit
They continue to hang shit on the brother
They claimed Cate headed for that uni to chase Wills
Cate was slack for never having a career, just family jobs etc
They have picked on that family a lot, and interesting i believe that family is what keeps William sane
Can't help but feel William has done a fantastic job protecting his wife and family, and leading them
Cate also, taking family photos keeping private

Shame both Meg & Harry have huge Daddy issues,they both have dickhead Dads
In general royals are all a bit whacko, at least Harry didn't fun off to join a circus - or did he?
(Stephanie of Monaco ran off with the circus, that whole family looks miserable)

Back