Skip to main content

RANT!

That's ok as you're in the premises, lol
I would never commit the heinous crime of taking a trolley from its rightful home.

Speaking of riding trolleys, how many times do you see children in the trolleys with next to no shopping in there with them?
I am not a monster. I spare the children. They know not what they do.
But I will torpedo towards their parents.:D

i can't stop poking sometimes......sorry to sidetrack Rants, rants are necessary for good mental health:)

Torpedo the trolleys in the self service checkout section. They annoy me immensely. I rarely use a trolley. I am a basket person.

Me too. Can’t be bothered with a trolley (unless it’s Costco)

Torpedo the trolleys in the self service checkout section. They annoy me immensely. I rarely use a trolley. I am a basket person.
I suppose I could start using multiple baskets as battering rams.
But that would not have the hit and run speed factor of the trolley which is crucial to make a quick undetected getaway into the next aisle.

I like the trolley.

I don’t have a car here.

Not sure if I am ‚poor‘.

I don’t take the trolleys away though. Don’t see much of that here. Too hard or too conspicuous getting them on the Ubahn maybe...

i can't stop poking sometimes......sorry to sidetrack Rants, rants are necessary for good mental health:)
But you don’t “poke”, Kxk. What I see you do is make an ignorant uninformed inaccurate statement and try and sell it as truth, as we have just seen you do here with Meglos. And the thing I have noticed about you, even when you are called on your very obvious bullshit - like we have seen here by so many different posters, you never reflect on how your own thinking could be flawed and learn from it, or apologise for being wrong, you simply further dig yourself in.

I think the biggest shame is you seem to really believe you are a forward thinker and speak for the masses when in fact your narrow minded generalised way of thinking is usually the problem.

I think your avatar perfectly explains your mentality. You actually believe that when people who haven’t met you personally “hate” you, that indicates “you are the best”. I think when you receive the responses you so often receive from a huge diverse group of people it is actually life trying to teach you something. It just proves you can take the ignorant to information, but you can’t make them think.

I suppose I could start using multiple baskets as battering rams.
But that would not have the hit and run speed factor of the trolley which is crucial to make a quick undetected getaway into the next aisle.
Not only that, the baskets will fly all over the place. A trolley is a more solid one piece arrangement. Baskets however are good for the more subtle banging against the legs as you breeze through, especially metal baskets. For maximum effect, the trolley collectors in the carpark with their snake of trolleys have it in spades. They wield immense power in those twenty trolleys.

The only place I would see a 20 trolley killer snake here would be ikea...

Trolley weaponry is clearly not as prevalent here. Culture shock happens in quite non-shocking ways sometimes.

This is a bit random and its really sn anti-rant. I just wanna thank the mods for being awesome and doing all the modding that they do.

Back