Skip to main content

RANT!

Oh good I've been looking for thread like this for ages! I have quite a few things to get off my chest.

Firstly, Ryan wins Big Brother? OMG really? Is invisibility the new sexy? What's going to happen next year? Will they send in 16 elite trained army men in full camouflage with the instructions to never break stealth? Or are we going to get normal housemates which they will completely edit out of every episode and just show us empty pictures of the house each night? And who the hell even voted for Ryan this year? Seriously what are these people thinking? It wouldn't surprise me if only 20 votes were cast in total. That's right Ryza! You won with the a grand total of 8 votes. Well done. NOW GET YOUR FUCKING FINGER OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!!

And then there is always the horrific reality that Travis came second. REALLY? SECOND??? It's a sad state of affairs when they can shave a gorilla, put clothes on it, chuck it in the house and it somehow gets second place. What are we going to see next year? A giraffe with waxed legs and a goatee? A dung beetle wearing pyjamas?? Kyle Sandilands??? I can just hear Travis' reaction to reading this! "Oi! Me missus voted for meh 7 times. Dat ventilating youse bin doin has got me inna melancopy thinkin mood."

Which brings us to Skye. Sweet, wonderful, cute Skye. Or at least that's what channel Nein! tried their very best to show. I don't think, in all my life, have I ever seen such a spoilt little brat. OMFG! Seriously, did the producers go to the local kindergarten to find that selfish, self-centred, self absorbed, ill tempered, tantrum throwing airhead? What's in store for us in next year's pool of housemates I wonder? Are we going to have to watch 16 toddlers running around playing in sand pits and having milk and cookies while playing dress-ups? I think I see where this show is going. Eventually every housemate is going to be a foetus floating in a jar. I can just imagine Mike Goldman narrating for us, "Tomorrow on Big Brother, foetus number 6 gives foetus number 11 an evil look. Could this be the end of their blossoming friendship?" *GROAN*

How is it that Priya didn't get voted out the first time she was up? Have the people of Australia never seen a snob before? "Oh no", the fans say, "she is a strong independent woman". Oh please. I've seen stronger women doing aqua aerobics down at the local swimming pool. A whole manity tank of women who could grind Priya into powder with just a solitary glance of displeasure. Priya is your typical fake "intellectual", acting "holier than thou" and thinks that smirking at someone while they talk is a valid rebuttal to whatever they are saying. Fouth place? Are you kidding me? If people want to see fake intellectuals pretending to know everything and acting high and mighty, then next year we should simply put 16 members of the Australian Parliament in the house. "Mr Speaker, oops I mean Big Brother, I come before you today to commend housemate 7 on his role in doing the dishes, blah blah blah."

The whole season was a fucking joke. And the final four place getters are testament to that. The whole season feels like it was put together by producers of the Simpsons. I expect channel Nein! will come out any day now and say "Fooled Ya!". It feels like two really rich dudes with nothing better to do decided to play a gigantic practical joke on Australia. "If we feed them pure drivel this year, do you still think anyone will vote?" Well they got us and they got us good. My hat is off to them. Well played gentlemen.

Last edited:
Drivers who change lanes without indicating.

ESPECIALLY drivers who change lanes without indicating OR CHECKING THEIR BLIND SPOT.

FUCK YOU ALL.

I am right there, on my poofy little scooter. Please don't run me off the road. Thanks.

People who say 'because you do shift work we never know what you are doing or where you are, so we don't know how to get hold of you.'
Hello, I have a facebook account, I have a mobile number, an email address, you know where I work. Out of all of those things I will not be far away from answering a call.

People who say 'because you do shift work we never know what you are doing or where you are, so we don't know how to get hold of you.'
Hello, I have a facebook account, I have a mobile number, an email address, you know where I work. Out of all of those things I will not be far away from answering a call.
It's a cop out from them. However, if I want to get in touch with them via the same methods, I am sometimes waiting, waiting, waiting.

Back