Tim
Maddie
Tahan
Mikk
Drew
Boog
Ed
Jade

I think Tim has time and time again, in particular with Ben but with others as well, that he has a great sense of empathy. When Ben was down Tim would often give him real meaningful advice and words of encouragement that really hit their mark with Ben...Drew to a degree did too.....most of the other housemates would offer little more than an "you'll be right Ben".

I tried doing this but it's so hard to pin them down... And we may have different understandings of what's high and low IQs and EQs. We also have biases.

Most to least likely that I'd befriend in the real world:
Tahan
Drew
Jade
Madaline
Tim
Boog
Mikkayla
Ed

I tried doing this but it's so hard to pin them down... And we may have different understandings of what's high and low IQs and EQs. We also have biases.

So true. May as well rename this - rank your favourite housemates from highest to lowest...

IQ

Tim
Madaline
Mikkayla
Drew
Tahan
Jade
Ed
Boog

EQ

Tim
Madaline
Tahan
Drew
Mikkayla
Boog
Jade
Ed

IQ
Tim
Mikkayla
Drew
Madaline
Tahan
Ed
Jade
Boog

EQ
Madaline
Tahan
Drew
Tim
Boog
Mikkayla
Jade
Ed

Most to least likely that I'd befriend in the real world:
Tahan
Drew
Jade
Madaline
Tim
Boog
Mikkayla
Ed

Cool. Here's mine:

Tim
Jade
Madaline
Drew
Mikkayla
Boog
Tahan
Ed

I am bewildered how you would rate maddie high on emotional response, all ive seen her do is nod wisely and flash the gashers. I think that tim may be smart but in that adhd hyperactive mode where a lot of thought is wasted. Its obvious that mikk and maddie are smart enough to get professional quals and drew is working to that. Jade makes the filing cabinet seems as smart as einstein. Boog , mmmm, a carton of woodstock bourbon away from a pregnancy scare. Ed has cards and that all you need to know

Just because someone thinks a lot, doesn't necessarily mean they're intelligent.

Ed doesn't seem in the least intelligent to me. He seems thick.

IQ
Tim/Drew/Maddie
Mikki/Tahan
Boog/Jade
Mr Clooney
Ed

EQ
Drew
Tim
Maddy
Mr Clooney
Tahan
Mikki/Boog
Filing cabinet
Jade
Ed

IQ
Drew
Maddie
Tahan
Tim
Mikk
Jade
Ed
Boog

EQ (emotional intelligence)

Tim
Maddie
Tahan
Drew
Boog
Ed
Jade
Mikk

P.S. the Q in IQ stands for quotient.

EQ

Jade - warm, compassionate, sincere
Mikkayla - fair, honest, caring
Ed - has grown on me. I don't think he is just an unfeeling meathead. I think he does have a caring side.
Maddie - the best out of the names I put underneath her. She has shown interest in other HM'S stories/backgrounds, etc.

EQ

Jade - warm, compassionate, sincere
Mikkayla - fair, honest, caring
Ed - has grown on me. I don't think he is just an unfeeling meathead. I think he does have a caring side.
Maddie - the best out of the names I put underneath her. She has shown interest in other HM'S stories/backgrounds, etc.

Just thought it was strange to put Jade at the top. I think she has a lot to learn and sadly I'm not sure there's hope for her.

Just thought it was strange to put Jade at the top. I think she has a lot to learn and sadly I'm not sure there's hope for her.

Okay. I just think she has a genuine warmth about her. I guess she is kind of emotionally immature with the whole Ed thing. But I wasn't thinking about that. I see something in her personality that I like and trust, a softness. I can relate to her & Mikkayla way more than I can to Tahan & Boog for example. I've never been comfortable around loud, brash, nasty female's (or male's, either). I could imagine having a REAL conversation with Jade. I think she is deeper than a lot of people give her credit for.

Back