Skip to main content

Rank HMs IQ and EQ

IQ

Tim - not sure if Tim is the smartest, but he isn't the stupidest among this lot.
Drew - Drew is smarter then the average bear
Tahan - did pretty well in the flag challenge :p
Maddie - most politicians are failed lawyers...
Mikk - This is why NSW education suffers from crappy teachers like this.
Boog - name says it all
Jade - all that bleach has been leaking into her pretty little head.
Ed - In the Dictionary there is a picture of Ed beside the word dumb.

EQ

Tim
Maddie
Drew
Mikk
Tahan
Boog
Jade
Ed

IQ
Drew
Mikkayla
Tim
Tahan
(gap)
Ed
Jade
Boog

EQ
Tim
Drew
Tahan
Mikkayla
Boog
Jade
Ed

I don't think we've seen enough from Maddie to really make a good judgment. She may very well be super smart, but I haven't yet seen evidence of it.

Tahan, low IQ really?
She has a business degree from university just saying, IDK why people think she is not bright

So I have worked and still work on a frequent basis at almost every Uni in Victoria, as well some in NSW, QLD, SA and WA. What I can tell you is Universities house some of the dumbest fucks I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life, and I am even talking post grads. I also work at Labs and Hospitals in which most staff have degrees and again a minority of them I would say were borderline retarded. My Brother who lectured at one of Australia's top Uni's says the same thing.

I am not saying for a second that Tahan is stupid, but a "degree" does not automatically make someone intelligent. I rate intelligence based on a persons ability to understand, retain and apply knowledge, and while some degrees would require this trait to get them, I also know some Unis are basically handing out degrees to let people into the country (*cough* CQU). I know IQ is all about lateral thinking but you have to kind of have a base knowledge there to start with.

Anyway here is my list

IQ

Drew
Tim
Mikkayla
Maddie
Tahan
Ed
Boog
Jade

EQ

Drew
Boog
Maddie
Ed
Tahan
Mikkayala
Tim (I don't think this guy understands his own emotions let alone others).
Jade (can't read Ed at all)

so i have worked and still work on a frequent basis at almost every uni in victoria, as well some in nsw, qld, sa and wa. What i can tell you is universities house some of the dumbest fucks i have ever had the pleasure of meeting in my life, and i am even talking post grads. I also work at labs and hospitals in which most staff have degrees and again a minority of them i would say were borderline retarded. My brother who lectured at one of australia's top uni says the same thing.

I am not saying for a second that tahan is stupid, but a "degree" does not automatically make someone intelligent.

a-men!!!

IQ:

Drew
Maddie
Tim
Mikkayla
Tahan
Boog
Ed
Jade

EQ:

Tim
Drew
Jade
Mikkayla
Tahan
Maddie
Boog
Ed

Friends with on the outside (most to least):

Tim
Mikkayla
Drew
Maddie
Tahan
Jade
Boog
Ed

A degree doesn't automatically mean intelligence. It means a certain level of discipline and intelligence combined with opportunity and financial means. I now have 3 tertiary qualifications, incl a Masters. I worked all through my Uni undergrad but I wouldn't necessarily have done that if my dad had not already been in academia w a pHD and 'encouraged' me (well kind of. He wasn't great at it but still...) . (Had obviously nothing to do w me, but definitely when i was younger it fed into my 'opportunity' thinking)

Back