Skip to main content

R U OK Support Thread

Oh, thank you for the lovely dog and cat pics, @timmy. It is so beautiful they have someone like you in their lives bringing them care and kindness.

It is hard when one thing piles onto another and another... I really hope your cycle turns soon, and that your shoulder heals well, also.

Having a rough time right now, family and friends are dying at an alarming rate
My bestie, BFF from high school was the final kick in the guts
My heart & soul are broken right now
I feel physically, emotionally, mentally just fucked up

Didn’t even notice BB is on....is it ok or shit?

And then my escape show Killing Eve, totally ruined the entire finale
And it fucked up the whole 1-3 that I was about to buy
I love elections and do AEC work, start soon....that should cheer me up a bit
Scumo has to go surely?
Regards all

Scumo has to go surely?
Regards all
take care
this place is always here when you want someone to chat to
xx

Scumo has to go surely?
Regards all

Sorry hon, hope you are ok, that sounds rough. Hang in there and take the time to be kind to yourself. Big hugs xo

Thank you all sweeties
How much some kind words do help
Flu shot made me extra crappy feeling

Afraid my dear old dog wil be next, we try everything with diet, and he eats well but has the worst shit just pouring out
Sorry for the graphics
Poor baby only makes it outdoors half the time
He gets thinner every day, he used to be a big bear
Now he looks more like a greyhound
If anyone has advice about dogs with cancer and spleen removed?

And my younger sister is terminal, how long no idea
Anyone know anything about final stages of cirrhosis of the liver?

Think I will get into BB to distract me
And give myself an overhaul today......I look like shit too
Bit obsessed with this Depp case being so freely available to watch
Her lawyers are completely out of their depth, some may have never seen a court room i

Yes. I just loved that little dog. She was so brave and sweet.
What a great thread this is. Youse guyse think of everything. I didn't follow country music much but was so very sad that Naomi Judd took her life. Not to point fingers, but they shouldn't have been a gun available to her. Of course, as a Yank, we have too many guys for everyone grrrrr

Reactions: kxk
Oh kxk I hope you are alright. (Spellcheck has a very hard time with kxk).

I am fairly flattened too. My mother died, then three weeks later my brother and now my darling little dog. I am devastated.
Sorry you are going through such a tough time too Moose xxx

Oh crap @Mooseface .....that is awful losing your Mum is the worst heartbreak
And your best friend dog......it’s so sad seeing them fading away, hope your sweetie didn’t suffer
Kind regards

Aww Moosie big hugs, hang in there! I can relate at the moment, obviously.

Three weeks ago, a bird flew in the door and into the kitchen. I managed to open the window to let it out right away. River saw this and afterwards sat on the floor in front of me and and just looked at me quietly in a sad, solemn way. In that moment I was thinking that like the bird, I'd soon have to set him free too. There are some things that are out of your hands. But compassion is kindness at the end. Take care.

I‘m still not ok.
I still miss my little dog. She was such a darling and so brave. I still feel I failed her.
I can relate too. It's been eleven years since I lost my last "baby girl" and sometimes I'm still not over it. I felt responsible for taking her to the vet and leaving her there all alone when she hated me being out of her sight. I was so upset when they phoned me and told me she had died overnight...so upset that I arranged to have her cremated but I could not collect her ashes for well over a year...I just could not walk into the place where I'd left her. I finally summoned up the courage to collect her and she is now at home with us but I still miss that beautiful little girl so much.

I can relate too. It's been eleven years since I lost my last "baby girl" and sometimes I'm still not over it. I felt responsible for taking her to the vet and leaving her there all alone when she hated me being out of her sight. I was so upset when they phoned me and told me she had died overnight...so upset that I arranged to have her cremated but I could not collect her ashes for well over a year...I just could not walk into the place where I'd left her. I finally summoned up the courage to collect her and she is now at home with us but I still miss that beautiful little girl so much.
I had to take my willow to “go over the rainbow” I was there with her and then I had to leave her there ,we couldn’t handle it and went back the next day to get her body and we buried her in the yard ...hubby says she was born here and she should come home
49898380-9F73-43B0-BCCC-25E200301171.jpeg

Back