Skip to main content

R U OK Support Thread

...I just thought that I would let you all know... when I get a tad bit bored I become a lurker of the forums and have some great laughs with some of your comments but do not post because it takes me too long to post left handed but at least I’m here in spirit most times so keep up the great posting so that I get my daily fun please everyone... thanking you all in advance...(tee hee)... cheers.

...I just thought that I would let you all know... when I get a tad bit bored I become a lurker of the forums and have some great laughs with some of your comments but do not post because it takes me too long to post left handed but at least I’m here in spirit most times so keep up the great posting so that I get my daily fun please everyone... thanking you all in advance...(tee hee)... cheers.

1553471706735.png

Come on everyone! pick up your act & start sharing some funnies :D We've got a bored Mr S to entertain :D

View attachment 54598

Come on everyone! pick up your act & start sharing some funnies :D We've got a bored Mr S to entertain :D

pillow-nap-snacks-lazy-work-at-home.gif

Mrs G here, so sorry about your health setback Mr Sticky. We have a friend who suffered four strokes and his attitude and determination to be as independent as possible was a huge inspiration. He is now home with his loving family as he continues his physio. Slow and steady does work.
Good luck with your recovery. So glad to see all the funny posts from everyone as your sense of humor has been missed.

Mrs G here, so sorry about your health setback Mr Sticky. We have a friend who suffered four strokes and his attitude and determination to be as independent as possible was a huge inspiration. He is now home with his loving family as he continues his physio. Slow and steady does work.
Good luck with your recovery. So glad to see all the funny posts from everyone as your sense of humor has been missed.

...thankyou everyone for your very kind posts... and thankyou very much gazzar for your encouraging post too... and also... welcome to the forums... we are a crazy bunch but pretty harmless... have fun posting with us... again gazzar... thanks for your great post... it’s much appreciated... cheers.

...hey everyone... just an update for you all... I am now able to transfer from my wheelchair by standing by my bed and then sitting down into a commode to shower myself etc... they are very happy in the Physiology... I always give my best... they like that iron will I have... my right hand and arm are only progressing slowly at the moment but I will eventually get there... I never give up... well... until next time... see ya later... cheers.

Hello @Mr Stickyfingers ..............I ama bit hectic withreal world stuff and not around here much

My interest wained a lot when you became absent,and I haven't had much time anyway.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, so glad to see you progressing and feeling a bit better.

Have you seen the stemcell research for strokes, amazing, people in the tests - backto normal ina day!!!!

Fun stuff......I love these silly clips.....if animals were round........and watching Schitts Creek is great therapy

Back