Skip to main content

R U OK Support Thread

Indefinitely, one way ticket...
Bringing 2 sisters with me, both are unwell, one physically one mentally, if one doesn't behave she will get shoved away to exile.

I am lucky to have a friend that will pick us up from the airport and express trip to Bunbury St John of God.

Pray for us anyone.

Please send heaps of good thoughts and prayers to kxk and her sister. Strength is so needed in times like this xxxxx

Reactions: kxk
tumblr_lqf3n7sp3d1qbe09go1_1280_large.png

Hope you are all OK and Hanging in there :) Some may belittle those that seem weak, for whatever reason - but there are alot of others here that can help be that lift up, that is maybe needed xxxxx

(posting from the past maybe)

My aunt died this week on wednesday,everyone in the family is totally shocked as she was expected to still have some
time left but I take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in any pain

My aunt died this week on wednesday,everyone in the family is totally shocked as she was expected to still have some

I'm sorry to hear that. Thinking of you xoxo

thanks everyone,I will remember as she was in her good days

That is the way :) IMHO - I remember my Dad ..... not as how I saw him when he was really sick and just before he passed on, but all our good times. Remember the happy times etc, and I so hope, that when we leave this life - we all get to reunite with those we love and love us xx Hugs Sent

Thinking of you at this sad time and know that you will remember your aunt with love. laughter and smiles.

Moms flying down to Cape Town on Wednesday to go help and attend the funeral,my other aunt is coming up from Ireland as well.
I am glad they are able to do this and say their goodbyes

and I am sure your Aunt would be pleased that her sisters are getting together to celebrate her life and have some time together, whilst they still can, even under such upseting circumstances.
xxx

thanks everyone,I will remember as she was in her good days

Sorry for your loss. Yes, I think it's best to take a whole-of-life perspective, life would be too sad otherwise.

My sincere condolences @Lindsay1973.

Thank you everyone for the kind support and prayers, @qtkt.
Thank you especially @hooleydooley for your very thoughtful messages and kind offers in WA.

My dear sister is at peace, I am home, St John of God Hospital, Bunbury is like the Hilton with angels, I am forever grateful.
I cannot quite grasp what has happened in less than a year, I have lost my youngest brother and sister, I feel numb and shell shocked.

Unfortunately her partner appears to have flipped & I am glad for the distance now.
I am so tired, have the flu and feeling very puzzled by humans and fate and everything, quiet rest I need, and a good laugh.

@qtkt have you seen this article?

Article from news.com.au that you might be interested in:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...s/news-story/d0857acf2260c46b147233cbd2ef4422

EXTRACT...
DEATH is an inevitable consequence of life, but scientists believe they may have found some light at the end of the tunnel.

Life after death has been “confirmed” by experts who say consciousness continues even once a person’s heart has stopped beating.

In a study of more than 2,000 people, British scientists confirmed that thought persists after death, and simultaneously uncovered convincing evidence of an out-of-body experience for a patient declared dead by medics.......

...See above link for more...

Regards all R U OK ers, kxk

My sincere condolences @Lindsay1973.

Thank you everyone for the kind support and prayers, @qtkt.
Thank you especially @hooleydooley for your very thoughtful messages and kind offers in WA.

My dear sister is at peace, I am home, St John of God Hospital, Bunbury is like the Hilton with angels, I am forever grateful.
I cannot quite grasp what has happened in less than a year, I have lost my youngest brother and sister, I feel numb and shell shocked.

Unfortunately her partner appears to have flipped & I am glad for the distance now.
I am so tired, have the flu and feeling very puzzled by humans and fate and everything, quiet rest I need, and a good laugh.

@qtkt have you seen this article?

Article from news.com.au that you might be interested in:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...s/news-story/d0857acf2260c46b147233cbd2ef4422

EXTRACT...
DEATH is an inevitable consequence of life, but scientists believe they may have found some light at the end of the tunnel.

Life after death has been “confirmed” by experts who say consciousness continues even once a person’s heart has stopped beating.

In a study of more than 2,000 people, British scientists confirmed that thought persists after death, and simultaneously uncovered convincing evidence of an out-of-body experience for a patient declared dead by medics.......

...See above link for more...

Regards all R U OK ers, kxk

Sorry for your loss *hugs*

Back