Skip to main content

Question,how has Estelle entertained you?

S

smikchic

Ok this is a legit question is her votes for sympathy or has she actually entertained you? Please don't reply what she doesn't do like she doesn't bitch,she doesn't blah blah blah because i can watch a egg frying on a hot radiator that doesn't do any of that either.
I want what she has done that has entertained.

Estelle has shown what a truely fine , nice, non judgemental person she is....and I find it very refreshing in a house full of people who are claiming titles ..........ie Stacey considers herself the funny one........she has that wrong. Sarah.....chuck , vomit.....considered herself the house mother and the great leader.....
Estelle, by her very genuine sweet nature, has provided much entertainment to the others to sharpen their claws on.
Load of animals the funny one , the only gay in the village, the british one, the stupid car saleswoman ....
Like Reggie and like Trevor...she has restored feeling that there is nice people out there who survive the morons they are surrounded by.

She has got under the skin of nearly every hm. I like watching the impact that Estelle's survival has had on the hms.

She has thrived in the face of adversity, has handled it with the grace and dignity.....and it drives the hms to distraction.

She has got under the skin of nearly every hm. I like watching the impact that Estelle's survival has had on the hms.

She has thrived in the face of adversity, has handled it with the grace and dignity.....and it drives the hms to distraction.

Yes indeedy. Grace and dignity are the precise words. She really has risen about all of them in the human stakes.

I find her very judgmental actually in a arrogant way... I can't say any of her convo's don't revolve around but that's just me,in other words i am better then you...Yes i agree with you there moonbeam but she hasn't given that entertainment they have!

I do enjoy reading Estelle fans reply's you really can't just keep Estelle answers without getting all house mates involved,Which is what i mean her alone is just not entertaining it's how the house mates are around her so to speak!
So without the other house mates Estelle is just a snail really... I have no prob with her but she just so bland and boring!

Really if all the HM's where not talking about Estelle you wouldn't even know she was there half the time. Estelle = boring.

I do enjoy reading Estelle fans reply's you really can't just keep Estelle answers without getting all house mates involved,Which is what i mean her alone is just not entertaining it's how the house mates are around her so to speak!
So without the other house mates Estelle is just a snail really... I have no prob with her but she just so bland and boring!

What is Ben if he had no one to talk about?

Yes indeedy. Grace and dignity are the precise words. She really has risen about all of them in the human stakes.

And there we have it.

Grace and dignity.

Two of the most boring personality traits anyone could ever be cursed with.

Great qualities to have in a priest or doctor, horrid qualities to have in a friend.

ummm his funny,witty,can entertain whether it be through tanty or giving advice to other house mates or just dancing around like a goose at least he is doing something... his face expressions alone are more then Estelle has contributed to the house!

I think estelle's true colours are starting to shine. She is starting to play with all the hm's now. Not that I think that's a bad thing - she plays better than the obvious bitching route. She is good with the odd niggle and ruffle of feathers. Passive aggressive.

I have never claimed to be an Estelle fan.....actually I never claimed to be a fan of any one hm...simply they all kinda shit me for one reason or another...and individually there are certain elements that evoke a range of positive emotions....and times where I just find them endearing.

It's only recently that I have appreciated Estelle as a hm....before that could not for the life of me understand the passion of Estelle supporters....she now has Ben and Michael on the back foot ...trying to rationalise why she has endured after so many evictions and their brains are working overtime....think Michael has surmised that she may be viewed as the underdog by the Aussie public and that can take a contestant a loooong way in any competition....hence his change in strategy where Estelle is concerned.

Why not just post in the Estelle is boring thread? Does it really matter why we like her? It's completely fine for you not to like her or not find her interesting but why belittle those that do? I don't like all the housemates but I can appreciate that they have fans and those fans have differing opinions to me.

Why not just post in the Estelle is boring thread? Does it really matter why we like her? It's completely fine for you not to like her or not find her interesting but why belittle those that do? I don't like all the housemates but I can appreciate that they have fans and those fans have differing opinions to me.
Oh Viennamoo. You have clearly not ventured outside the appreacian thread very often. Ben's fans are the most hated, reviled and prone to character assasination posters on this board by the other forum members. Mainly Estelle fans.

I've never seen you do it, so not talking about you.

Last edited:
I didn't ask why anyone likes her i asked about entertainment value BIG DIFFERENCE,There is house mates i don't like yet they still bring entertainment so there watchable at least!
and where have i belittled people? getting a bit carried away there!

She hasn't entertained me at all. Not that there's anything remarkable about that, most housemates haven't.

To those who find Estelle to be bland you are obviously being thought trained through the words of the opposing HMs, those of us that are not influenced by the loud mouthed ones can see Estelle differently.
So the difference being... in Estelles position do you curl up and sulk or do you do the best you can with the little you have around you?
I'm sure there is more to Estelle that we will never see but in her situation she is being more than any other HM would be.

I think this years HM's have all been entertaining and what I like about Estelle is that she has entertained me the most and puts a smile on my dial. Where sometimes Ben, Michael and Stacey have at times irritated the shit out of me. That is why :)

Ok this is a legit question is her votes for sympathy or has she actually entertained you? Please don't reply what she doesn't do like she doesn't bitch,she doesn't blah blah blah because i can watch a egg frying on a hot radiator that doesn't do any of that either.
I want what she has done that has entertained.

Not a lot really. Most of her interest value comes from the reactions of her fans.

Back