Skip to main content

Question,how has Estelle entertained you?

She got a pack of narcissistic monkeys to drool over her demise in the house for ten plus weeks. Watching Michael, Ben, Stacey and others makes complete fools of themselves hating on Estelle and Estelle's stalwart stance has been all the entertainment you need.

She clowned those nut jobs for the entire season.

We have more air time of the bitching, scheming and dramas that BB wants to entertain us with.

Oh Viennamoo. You have clearly not ventured outside the appreacian thread very often. Ben's fans are the most hated, reviled and prone to character assasination posters on this board by the other forum members. Mainly Estelle fans.

I've never seen you do it, so not talking about you.

Yeh I agree, i guess i just post when its relevant to me. I get that people are going to say "Ben is an arsehole" "Estelle is boring" "Stacey's fake" etc, but why shoot someone down for saying "yeh, Ben might be an arsehole but I think it's hilarious"? Why make that person explain exactly what they find hilarious? Then when they do explain, say that those people must be just as psycho as he is?

Anyway, I just think people need to stick to the appropriate threads. Those that want to hate on Ben, hate on him in the "Ben is the devil" thread or the 20 other hate threads he has, with your fellow Ben haters.

Yeh I agree, i guess i just post when its relevant to me. I get that people are going to say "Ben is an arsehole" "Estelle is boring" "Stacey's fake" etc, but why shoot someone down for saying "yeh, Ben might be an arsehole but I think it's hilarious"? Why make that person explain exactly what they find hilarious? Then when they do explain, say that those people must be just as psycho as he is?

Anyway, I just think people need to stick to the appropriate threads. Those that want to hate on Ben, hate on him in the "Ben is the devil" thread or the 20 other hate threads he has, with your fellow Ben haters.
I 145% agree! :D

I didn't ask why anyone likes her i asked about entertainment value BIG DIFFERENCE,There is house mates i don't like yet they still bring entertainment so there watchable at least!
and where have i belittled people? getting a bit carried away there!

This is bullshit, just like this entire thread.

You set up a thread asking what is entertaining about Estelle then submit a lot of comments saying what a cow she is. FFS, if you just want to attack her, say so in the title of the thread, don't use a disingenuous title and innocent first post as an excuse to unleash all your vitriol below.

If you're going to be a dick about Estelle, at least name the thread correctly, or even better use one of the threads that's already up. Tool.

The contents of this thread is further proof and confirmation of how vile inside you have to be to hate Estelle.

And there we have it.

Grace and dignity.

Two of the most boring personality traits anyone could ever be cursed with.

Great qualities to have in a priest or doctor, horrid qualities to have in a friend.

You're nowhere near as funny or insightful as you think you are.

With so many HMs selfishly acting like unthinking idiots it's refreshing to have one person who has made a conscious decision to be positive and stay away from petty bickering. So yes, grace and dignity in the face of the rabble is quite admirable for many of us. If that makes you unhappy then I'm sorry for you.

Entertainment doesn't equal singing, dancing, telling lame jokes etc.

en·ter·tain·ment   /ˌɛntərˈteɪnmənt/ Show Spelled[en-ter-teyn-muhnt] Show IPA
noun
1. the act of entertaining; agreeable occupation for the mind; diversion; amusement: Solving the daily crossword puzzle is an entertainment for many.
2. something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement, especially a performance of some kind: The highlight of the ball was an elaborate entertainment.
3. hospitable provision for the needs and wants of guests.
4. a divertingly adventurous, comic, or picaresque novel.
5. Obsolete . maintenance in service.

Estelle is an agreeable occupation for my mind...that's all there is to it.

This is bullshit, just like this entire thread.

You set up a thread asking what is entertaining about Estelle then submit a lot of comments saying what a cow she is. FFS, if you just want to attack her, say so in the title of the thread, don't use a disingenuous title and innocent first post as an excuse to unleash all your vitriol below.

If you're going to be a dick about Estelle, at least name the thread correctly, or even better use one of the threads that's already up. Tool.
lmfaooo really i actually wrote i have no problem with her just don't find her entertaining (miss that part did we)guess you just need a excuse for a rant though!

I love Estelle's randomness, it makes me laugh all the time.
She can be very funny, I love her banter with surly lastnight and during their date.
She is more entertaining to me than Zoe or few others in that show.

God I like you :D

I'm trying to do a community service as there's something inherently wrong in people who profess to loving evil fiends in Ben/Michael/Stacey.

It's okay to say you find their arsehole behaviour humorous but to attempt to whitewash and defend it or even worse turn it around on their victims....something is seriously wrong there.

But then again as grown adults it could already be too late and a waste of time to help these people.

I'm trying to do a community service as there's something inherently wrong in people who profess to loving evil fiends in Ben/Michael/Stacey.

It's okay to say you find their arsehole behaviour humorous but to attempt to whitewash and defend it or even worse turn it around on their victims....something is seriously wrong there.

But then again as grown adults it could already be too late and a waste of time to help these people.

And yet you whitewash the way some of Estelle's fans carry on...

You're nowhere near as funny or insightful as you think you are.

With so many HMs selfishly acting like unthinking idiots it's refreshing to have one person who has made a conscious decision to be positive and stay away from petty bickering. So yes, grace and dignity in the face of the rabble is quite admirable for many of us. If that makes you unhappy then I'm sorry for you.

On the other hand, you, my self righteous Stella obsessed little stalker, are fucking hilarious!

Unlike your moral compass Estelle, you throw yourself head first into insults, name calling and petty bickering, in a very ungraceful and undignified manner, in this forum on an hour by hour basis.

Shine on you crazy diamond!

Ha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

p.s. Estelle really needs to be notified regarding some of her fans, for her own safety. The only thing scarier than a crazed obsessed Ben/Michael fan is a crazed obsessed Estelle fan. They are like a breed of their own...

I never do find arguments that fan behavior makes hm behavior okay the least bit sensical. The hms are not aware of their fans or their behavior so there is zero link.

If all Estelle fans were murders and pedolhiles it would not change the reality of who Michael , Stacey, Ben etc are. They have still behaved horribly and what "fans" of other hms have done is not the least bit relevant. I don't have a favorite hm and don't care who wins as long as it is not one of the vile four. If I took it upon myself to attack fans on behalf of your favorite hm you think that should impact how the public perceives that hm?

The reality is Michael, Ben and Stacey were horrible to Estelle for ten weeks and Estelle has still done nothing of note to any of them in any negative way. No matter what fans of ANY hms say doesn't change that.

Estelle has been herself and refused to get brainwashed and fucked over by the Ben, Stacy, Angie, Zoe and Michael bitch crew. Thats how she has entertained me.

Estelle has been herself and refused to get brainwashed and fucked over by the Ben, Stacy, Angie, Zoe and Michael bitch crew. Thats how she has entertained me.
You don't really know she has been herself because 1.you don't know her 2.she is nothing like the person she said she would be when she enter the house so either she lied to get in or she is lieing now ! and another note no one has tried to brain wash her they don't even really acknowledge her enough to attempt to brain wash her...lets not make up crap that never happened now...but if thats how you entertain yourself okie dokie!

Well by the sounds of it your right on there level,how would someone help you?

Back