Skip to main content

Question,how has Estelle entertained you?

Estelle is watchable because she is not a boring conformist who runs with the pack. She's not bad looking either!

Not a lot really. Most of her interest value comes from the reactions of her fans.
Yes. It’s always interesting to be on a forum with people who would still defend a HM and make them out to be the victim even if they skinned and ate another HM.
(*Waits for the inevitable “OMG SHE WOULDN”T DO THAT YOU ESTELLE HATER!!! IF ANYONE WOULD SKIN AND EAT ANYONE IT’D BE BEN, AND HE’D MURDER ESTELLE!!!!!!!!” ….Oh, what? NOW you’ve picked up on the hyperbole and sarcasm? Well fine then deny me my entertainment.)

Entertainment doesn't equal singing, dancing, telling lame jokes etc.

en•ter•tain•ment   /ˌɛntərˈteɪnmənt/ Show Spelled[en-ter-teyn-muhnt] Show IPA
noun
1. the act of entertaining; agreeable occupation for the mind; diversion; amusement: Solving the daily crossword puzzle is an entertainment for many.
2. something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement, especially a performance of some kind: The highlight of the ball was an elaborate entertainment.
3. hospitable provision for the needs and wants of guests.
4. a divertingly adventurous, comic, or picaresque novel.
5. Obsolete . maintenance in service.

Estelle is an agreeable occupation for my mind...that's all there is to it.

…Anyone who brings out the dictionary definition of entertainment during a discussion about entertainment automatically loses and is forever banned from dinner parties.

Entertainment doesn't equal singing, dancing, telling lame jokes etc.

en·ter·tain·ment   /ˌɛntərˈteɪnmənt/ Show Spelled[en-ter-teyn-muhnt] Show IPA
noun
1. the act of entertaining; agreeable occupation for the mind; diversion; amusement: Solving the daily crossword puzzle is an entertainment for many.
2. something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement, especially a performance of some kind: The highlight of the ball was an elaborate entertainment.
3. hospitable provision for the needs and wants of guests.
4. a divertingly adventurous, comic, or picaresque novel.
5. Obsolete . maintenance in service.

Estelle is an agreeable occupation for my mind...that's all there is to it.

Well, I guess she has cooked the family dinner the most times. :p

When that gladiator booted the crap out of Ben, I loved Estelle's reaction. Hilarious.

This is bullshit, just like this entire thread.

You set up a thread asking what is entertaining about Estelle then submit a lot of comments saying what a cow she is. FFS, if you just want to attack her, say so in the title of the thread, don't use a disingenuous title and innocent first post as an excuse to unleash all your vitriol below.

If you're going to be a dick about Estelle, at least name the thread correctly, or even better use one of the threads that's already up. Tool.

Sooo....... you pass on the question?

I don't find her entertaining.

For the most part, when she is on screen, I see her as playing to the cameras, overly expressive, overly reactive and with an almost intangible but absolutely there fakeness. To the point where I find myself getting up and walking away.

I can't bring myself to support a housemate that I can't bring myself to believe, and I'm sorry but I just can't believe her reactions/responses to events in the house aren't contrived.

^ Agree 100%

Our dog even hates when Estelle comes on because it prompts a negative reaction from my partner and I and then he thinks something is wrong. S'ok doggie it's just 'crazy' Estelle. Once again I point out anyone who needs to tell you they are crazy hundres of times over is not crazy but an attention seeking pain in the ass!!

You don't really know she has been herself because 1.you don't know her 2.she is nothing like the person she said she would be when she enter the house so either she lied to get in or she is lieing now ! and another note no one has tried to brain wash her they don't even really acknowledge her enough to attempt to brain wash her...lets not make up crap that never happened now...but if thats how you entertain yourself okie dokie!

The reason the whole house hates her is because she has been herself. They really really resent that. Even Ben said something similar in the bedroom when he said, 'they dont like you because of who you are.' Something like that.

^ Agree 100%

Our dog even hates when Estelle comes on because it prompts a negative reaction from my partner and I and then he thinks something is wrong. S'ok doggie it's just 'crazy' Estelle. Once again I point out anyone who needs to tell you they are crazy hundres of times over is not crazy but an attention seeking pain in the ass!!
Your dog is a sociopathic pedophile with necrophilliac needs.

^ Geez that has to be one of the biggest joke fails I think I have ever seen. Nice try Fender, might want to keep up the practice though. You and Estelle have a matching sense of humour I see.

The reason the whole house hates her is because she has been herself. They really really resent that. Even Ben said something similar in the bedroom when he said, 'they dont like you because of who you are.' Something like that.
yes exactly FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE they to don't think she is being herself as they too have stated a thousand times

Now that they are showing more of Estelle because some of the more entertaining housemates have left, I can understand fully why she had so little coverage...

I have tried and tried for the sake of argument to see what is so special about her... then they show something like her lying next to Sam and making noises :eek:

Sorry but I just can't see the entertaining side of Estelle AT ALL

She has been herself. Agreed. so have the rest of them. They don't like her. No one "resents" her for being herself. Why would they? It's not like they want to be her!
They simply don't like her. It's not human nature to like everyone.

You of all people, Portillo, I thought would understand that.

Unlike your moral compass Estelle, you throw yourself head first into insults, name calling and petty bickering, in a very ungraceful and undignified manner, in this forum on an hour by hour basis.

Well not usually but for you I could make an exception. Speaking of undignified, what's that on your chin? Hey, you earned ten dollars today!

Estelle to me has been the best of a bad bunch this year. She's the only HM who's admitted to not being perfect and a little weird and actually and honestly meant it. All the others have either thought they're fantastic or played dumb.

some get entertained by the craziness, some get entertained by the zen, i used to love watching uplate when HMs were all sleeping. very Zen.......................

so yes, estelle entertains me by being sane, stacey annoys me with her over the top catoonish acts.

millions of people glued to TV with the underbelly series, but we dont think those thugs deserve a pat on the back.

Back