Skip to main content

Quadruple Eviction + Return of Freeze task [News.com.au]

DAMOTRON

This zoo has turned into a circus
The biggest Eviction week in Big Brother history is coming.

After a season of stunts, late timeslots and a lot of new additions, Channel 9 are set to shock the housemates and the public with a mass exodus.

There will be Two Live Double Evictions next week, four housemates will be shown the door next Tuesday and Wednesday nights, leaving six housemates in the final two weeks of the show.

The Nine Network told News.com.au “Big Brother is set to become “a total control freak.” Next week he’ll be taking unprecedented remote control of the house. A restless devil, he’ll fast-forward, rewind, mute, pause or slow-mo the housemates as he pleases,”

“Expect housemates to spill their guts as they will do face-to-face nominations and family members are invited to step in. Who knows who Big Brother will open the doors to when the Housemates are paused?”

So this more or less confirms the return of the Freeze task!
http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-60-next-week-quadruple-eviction-week-freeze-task/

(Sorry if this is a rival blog)

MOD EDIT: The original article: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-for-big-brother/story-fn8yvfst-1227114349468

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

sorry.

This was in the news.com.au article "Now that BB producers no longer have the #Clawson cheating saga to reel in viewers, they’re going to have to spice things up in the house, and quickly"

Why do they have to spice things up? Haven't they tried to do this TOO much this season.. this is what the viewers don't want.. we just to watch the housemates be housemates and not the stupid puppetry they have done this season.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-for-big-brother/story-fn8yvfst-1227114349468

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they had to do something. They brought in the intruders to give the house a new spark which the originals have said it did. If the HMs were feeling bored as David said then how would that translate into viewing? Now with the show winding down they have to start shuttling people out of there. They can't have 8 or even 6 people in the finale. Although I'm worried for my favourites, I'm kind of excited to finally get down to the nitty gritty.

Face to face nominations & family members next week. (so the link says)
Yeah I suspect they're going to involve family members in the noms again like they did last year during the same week of the freeze task (if my memory is correct).

They've evicted at least 2 people pretty much every week... Why did they put so many people in when it's a short season?!! Last year there was the occasional double but it was mostly singles and it was good that way. I can understand why they needed to put intruders in - people were getting bored - but they should have started off with less people so we could actually get to know the HMs from the start!

What a MESS.

And they're going to do nominations still? If only five go up, then only one survives. If there was any week for them to put the entire house up, then this is it.

A quadruple eviction is just ridiculous. I don't see why they can't do a six housemate finale like BBUK.

I think they should have made the neighbours exactly that. Just people to go on and ruffle feathers and then leave ... I don't like that they can potentially stay so close to the end[DOUBLEPOST=1415240524][/DOUBLEPOST]
They've evicted at least 2 people pretty much every week... Why did they put so many people in when it's a short season?!! Last year there was the occasional double but it was mostly singles and it was good that way. I can understand why they needed to put intruders in - people were getting bored - but they should have started off with less people so we could actually get to know the HMs from the start!
I know right? And considering there were so many story lines why add 4 more

Back