Skip to main content

Priya's alliances

What else was she supposed to do with the points?
Give them to people she isn't aligned with. She said she was aligned with Skye yet gave her 2 points and gave Cat none who she wasn't aligned with. That just didn't make much sense to me. And wouldn't Priya want someone like Cat up for nominations over someone like Skye knowing that Skye is one of the fan favorites? Like I said, I like Priya and I am hoping to see her at the end but she should stop giving her points to people she is supposedly aligned with.

& Travis stuck to his alliance as he might have nominated Skye given the Aish info. tic
Also, Chloe says the crew love him as having never once complained about anything. tic
Starting to warm to him, but then "What's an abacus?" boom

Give them to people she isn't aligned with. She said she was aligned with Skye yet gave her 2 points and gave Cat none who she wasn't aligned with. That just didn't make much sense to me. And wouldn't Priya want someone like Cat up for nominations over someone like Skye knowing that Skye is one of the fan favorites? Like I said, I like Priya and I am hoping to see her at the end but she should stop giving her points to people she is supposedly aligned with.
First episode she made it clear
Every man for himself
Why would she not vote skye?

Again. People getting big brother confused with bachelor

Every man for himself

She has made it clear every episode.

And I know it's not the bachelor as

1. I don't watch it
2. If it was the bachelor, Priya wouldn't be on the show. :p

Every man for himself

ZOMG: Sexist remark. ;)

images

Even if Skye's name is written with a Sharpie on that $200k cheque....

Even if Skye's name is written on the cheque with a Sharpie, Ryan would "wash" the cheque with household bleach, ink in his own name and up the amount to $500,000.

Dave's cheque would be made out to Davis but that's okay, the bank teller would still accept it. His name will be scratched in with a mechanical pencil that doesn't fire any lead. (Was that seventy-five women, he said?)

Travis would have to think long and hard, whilst sweating profusely and laughing nervously, before PRINTING his name CORRECTLY in crayon.

I thought this said 'Priya's Appliances' and we were going to predict what she'd use her $5000 Appliances Online voucher for.

If you'd been locked in the BB House for over two months without your husband, what kind of appliance do you think would be her first choice? Maybe she should get $2,000 worth of batteries.

Even if Skye's name is written on the cheque with a Sharpie, Ryan would "wash" the cheque with household bleach, ink in his own name and up the amount to $500,000.

Dave's cheque would be made out to Davis but that's okay, the bank teller would still accept it. His name will be scratched in with a mechanical pencil that doesn't fire any lead. (Was that seventy-five women, he said?)

Travis would have to think long and hard, whilst sweating profusely and laughing nervously, before PRINTING his name CORRECTLY in crayon.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
SO GOOD!

Every man for himself

That really makes no sense to me. How am I getting the bachelor confused with Big Brother? And what is the point in Priya making an alliance just to go against it? Makes no sense....at all. If it is every man for himself, then don't make an alliance. And why wouldn't Priya give points to Skye? Well, uh, because Priya said she was aligned with Skye (aligned means working with them, not against them by throwing them points when you could give the points to someone, like Cat, who you aren't aligned with). In a game, like Big Brother, most strategic players wouldn't turn on their own alliance until they've gotten everyone else out of the house.

I realize Priya is probably one of your favorite players and that is why you are trying to defend her by insulting me by implying I don't know the difference between Big Brother and a dating show, but regardless, Priya made a crappy move. She gave nominations points to everyone she was aligned with instead of giving them to the players she wasn't aligned with. Not very smart and not very strategic.

There hasn't been an opportunity for Priya to give anyone any points as the housemates haven't nominated lately. The "alliance" was formed after the last lot of noms. It's irrelevant now in terms of nominations, as there are no more nominations.

But for the record, prior to the stated formation of the alliance between Priya, Skye, Travis, and Lina? (honestly who is in this alliance?! the fourth one) each of them voted for the others, at some point. Travis has voted for Priya, Skye has voted for Priya, Priya has voted for Travis and Skye.

There hasn't been an opportunity for Priya to give anyone any points as the housemates haven't nominated lately. The "alliance" was formed after the last lot of noms. It's irrelevant now in terms of nominations, as there are no more nominations.

But for the record, prior to the stated formation of the alliance between Priya, Skye, Travis, and Lina? (honestly who is in this alliance?! the fourth one) each of them voted for the others, at some point. Travis has voted for Priya, Skye has voted for Priya, Priya has voted for Travis and Skye.

Actually, Priya gave the impression that they were all in a group or alliance after Travis came back from the Sanctuary by telling him they had a full group again. She then went and used her power play to give everyone in this "group" points to get them up for nomination while giving no points to people not in the group, which I said makes no sense to me.

That being said, I believe it is probably hard for them to form any kind of true alliance because they can't talk to each other about who they nominate which I think totally defeats the "game" purpose of Big Brother. How can they be strategic and make alliances if they can't even discuss who they're going to vote for with their alliance?

" And what is the point in Priya making an alliance just to go against it? Makes no sense....at all"

Because skye wouldn't know Priya voted for her

"If it is every man for himself, then don't make an alliance. And why wouldn't Priya give points to Skye? Well, uh, because Priya said she was aligned with Skye (aligned means working with them"

You're answering your own questions..

& Travis stuck to his alliance as he might have nominated Skye given the Aish info. tic
Also, Chloe says the crew love him as having never once complained about anything. tic
Starting to warm to him, but then "What's an abacus?" boom
Tbh, I also didn't know what abacus meant until Ryan pointed it out.

I know how it looks (I've seen it), but I never caught its name. :shamefully:

Back