Skip to main content

Priya's alliances

3Jane

We are led to believe, and Skye, Leo and Travis are led to believe, that Priya's alliance is with them.

On Monday's show however, when Tom and Ryan were in the gym, Penny, Priya and Lina were eating in the kitchen, looking out the window at the boys. The girls observed that they were outnumbered by the boys in the game, by 2. Priya vocally agreed with with Lina that "we just have to stick together".

On Tuesday's show, Priya, Travis, Leo and Lina were in and around the spa. Lina and Penny were giving specific examples of how Penny is getting too friendly with "the boys" and not talking to the girls. So much for 'sticking together'. Lina talked to Penny about it, and Penny said she could never find anyone and was just "floating", and tired at night. (I'm not sure if this was reported back to Priya, Travis and Leo.) My question is, why can Penny only ever find the boys not the girls (her supposed allies?).

It seems Penny is out of the Girls Alliance (but still being strung along), just as boys and girls are 4:4. But also, by talking about this in front of Travis and Leo, is Priya drawing Lina into her original alliance, or is she playing both sides?

It will be interesting to see if Travis actually sticks to the alliance with Leo,Skye and Priya, since he's the only HM to nominate tonight and the rest is done by loved ones...
Knowing Skye (and Ryan) are popular on sports bet?

I love how these alliances always exist within the confines of a particular room and are inclusive of who's ever in that room at that moment in time. It'a always like

*whisper whisper*

"Yeah yeah I know she's a total bitch but just so you know I've got your back yeah?"

"Oh totally and I've got yours okay? And yours, and yours too."

"Yep the three of us wait - FOUR the four of us we've ALLLLLLL got our backs and each others"

"Yes I always have"

"me too"

"and me."

"I just came in and am feeling a bit awkward"

"that's okay we've got your back."

I love how these alliances always exist within the confines of a particular room and are inclusive of who's ever in that room at that moment in time. It'a always like

*whisper whisper*

"Yeah yeah I know she's a total bitch but just so you know I've got your back yeah?"

"Yep the three of us wait - FOUR the four of us we've ALLLLLLL got our backs and each others"

"Yes I always have"

"me too"

"and me."

And we all know how that ends.......
tumblr_ma15hvH8I41rebwk1o1_400.gif

I like Priya and I hope she makes it to the end but I noticed that she always seems to vote for people she is aligned with. She did that a couple of times including the time she had the power play as Head of House.
When she was HOH she gave points to every eligible HM other than Cat. Before that and even after she's nominated Cat, David, Lawson, Sandra, Ryan, Leo, Richard. Oh and Cat/Travis in the first week. She's not close to any of them although she's getting closer to Travis now and she did say she was only nominating Leo because she had just beaten him by making the top 4 and assumed she'd be up for eviction again so she thought she had a decent chance of beating him again.

I like Priya and I hope she makes it to the end but I noticed that she always seems to vote for people she is aligned with. She did that a couple of times including the time she had the power play as Head of House.
I noticed that when I was reading Wikipedia: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_Australia_2014#Nominations_Table

He will vote for Leo, Lina or Penny.
I'll be checking back on that prediction...

*whisper whisper*

"Yes I always have"

"me too"

"and me."

:hilarious: Thanks for today's belly-laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is forming an alliance, and then automatically voting for them a valid strategy? You know they are unlikely to vote for you, so it's technically improving your chances and reducing theirs all in one swift move.

I love strategy talk, I wish there was a straight strategy thread.

We are led to believe, and Skye, Leo and Travis are led to believe, that Priya's alliance is with them.

On Monday's show however, when Tom and Ryan were in the gym, Penny, Priya and Lina were eating in the kitchen, looking out the window at the boys. The girls observed that they were outnumbered by the boys in the game, by 2. Priya vocally agreed with with Lina that "we just have to stick together".

On Tuesday's show, Priya, Travis, Leo and Lina were in and around the spa. Lina and Penny were giving specific examples of how Penny is getting too friendly with "the boys" and not talking to the girls. So much for 'sticking together'. Lina talked to Penny about it, and Penny said she could never find anyone and was just "floating", and tired at night. (I'm not sure if this was reported back to Priya, Travis and Leo.) My question is, why can Penny only ever find the boys not the girls (her supposed allies?).

It seems Penny is out of the Girls Alliance (but still being strung along), just as boys and girls are 4:4. But also, by talking about this in front of Travis and Leo, is Priya drawing Lina into her original alliance, or is she playing both sides?
I heard the stuff she spouted to both groups and thought, if only the others could hear what we hear. Hedging her bets perhaps?

:hilarious: Thanks for today's belly-laugh.

my pleasure 3Jane, just doing my bit to try and counter some of the negative energies and cattiness being perpetrated in this forum by...well, naming them is only going to be dragging myself down to their level and I won't be party to that.

If bringing a smile to your face is the end result of having had weathered all day snide remarks and acerbic aspersions cast about my vocational calling and/or financial stability or how I might not have been intimate with another since the man I still hold a candle for to this DAY was surgically cut from my life OR to have ones character disparaged by someone you grew up with for being apparently aloof and 'on a high horse' then I happily, pay, that,...................price.

my pleasure 3Jane, just doing my bit to try and counter some of the negative energies and cattiness being perpetrated in this forum by...well, naming them is only going to be dragging myself down to their level and I won't be party to that.

If bringing a smile to your face is the end result of having had weathered all day snide remarks and acerbic aspersions cast about my vocational calling and/or financial stability or how I might not have been intimate with another since the man I still hold a candle for to this DAY was surgically cut from my life OR to have ones character disparaged by someone you grew up with for being apparently aloof and 'on a high horse' then I happily, pay, that,...................price.
I really don't know what to say. That must feel horrible. I wish I could write something funny for you. I hope that Leo getting nominated for unsafe sun baking gave you some lolz.

Back