Skip to main content

Priya - Not a good fit!!

hanklee

US BBAU Fanatic
I don't know about you but my first impression of Priya is that she is in it just for herself. I know it is a game but to advocate putting everyone on "food substitute" shakes for a week, sight unseen, is not a good move. Especially knowing that your "partner" will know and could spread the word.

Big Brother has not even told them whether the partners will be the same throughout the season. He has not said if nominations are for both members of a pair. Will pairs both be evicted each week. If so then 16 housemates will only last 8 weeks!! And only one can win. A pair WILL NOT divide $250,000 at the end. And taking $10,000 on the first night without looking at possible ramifications, NOT A GOOD MOVE!!!

I think this Priya resembles the Priya on "Big Bang Theory" too much. Vote her out post haste!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally ! No one likes a woman who is plain annoying, and USES man. She seems like probably sleeps around with different men every night. I wonder how meek, and gay her husband will be....and yeah...I found out she us married to a total gay guy. She might be on a hunt here with her butter chicken. Indians hate her apparently already.

I didn't like Priya UNTIL then.

I would take the money and make everyone suffer within a heartbeat.

She really needed to be paired with a badass (me) so she could act on her evil ways. Katie the apparently tough chick turned out soft and is only going to water Priya down
Read: no evil doings BOOOO

Totally ! No one likes a woman who is plain annoying, and USES man. She seems like probably sleeps around with different men every night. I wonder how meek, and gay her husband will be....and yeah...I found out she us married to a total gay guy. She might be on a hunt here with her butter chicken. Indians hate her apparently already.
Jeebus! You realize you are going only on your own impression and judgement...and they say that Europe is racist. Yes, she started playing hard too soon but talking about her sleeping around with different men? Shame on you, lady.

i only feel sad after reading this post! I will wait and see her first before judging her. Bt why should she go back to India just become one person on internet doesn't like her. Australia is her home now and she will live there only whether evicted from house or not.

As for the one person commenting on her sleeping around with everyone and her husband being gay <--i think it only shows ur character and personality. Nothing more to say

I don't know about you but my first impression of Priya is that she is in it just for herself. I know it is a game but to advocate putting everyone on "food substitute" shakes for a week, sight unseen, is not a good move. Especially knowing that your "partner" will know and could spread the word.

Big Brother has not even told them whether the partners will be the same throughout the season. He has not said if nominations are for both members of a pair. Will pairs both be evicted each week. If so then 16 housemates will only last 8 weeks!! And only one can win. A pair WILL NOT divide $250,000 at the end. And taking $10,000 on the first night without looking at possible ramifications, NOT A GOOD MOVE!!!

I think this Priya resembles the Priya on "Big Bang Theory" too much. Vote her out post haste!!!

Why vote out someone who actually seems interesting? Its a game show, its an entertainment show

she left a better impression on me that katie. as soon as katie realised that people would suffer for her choice then her whole bitchy attitude changed and she was as quiet as a mouse! priya took on the resonsibility and reacted in a rational way. she's not scared of the consequences. it was a flicker of each persons true character in that moment. i think we should give her a chance.

Back