Skip to main content

Priya - Not a good fit!!

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything special about her either. The best I can say about her is that she's not as useless and/or annoying as some of the under the radar potplants in past seasons but on what we've seen of her thus far I can't honestly say she's bringing anything to the BB table that's worth keeping her around.

The only thing that I can see that has garnered her a sizable fanbase is the fact the she's both 'ethnic' and a female, characteristic which are apparently enough to anoint her as some kind of Indian deity according to some posters here. :p :rolleyes:

The only thing that I can see that has garnered her a sizable fanbase is the fact the she's both 'ethnic' and a female, characteristic which are apparently enough to anoint her as some kind of Indian deity according to some posters here. :p :rolleyes:

Must be why I loved Estelle so much in 2012 and Mikkayla in 2013 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Must be why I loved Estelle so much in 2012 and Mikkayla in 2013 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Oh I wasn't talking about you obviously, it was a tongue-in-cheekgeneralisation, that's it.

I'm sure there are some Priya fans who have reasons for picking her as their fave besides being a female and non-skippy. :)

But like I said I get the sense that some of her fans have jumped on her bandwagon based on nothing more than those 2 reasons.

Not that it bothers me, care, whatever, just sayin'.

Priya is starting to get boring to watch.

tumblr_lov0z599ZP1qhxr17o1_400.gif

I loved Estelle she was my favorite but I did not like Mikkayla at all. She was the only one I dislike, it takes a lot for me to dislike someone.

Back