Skip to main content

Priya - Not a good fit!!

Even to Skye = her comment was soooo patronising " In your genuine way that you have ..." I mean how long have you known her for ?

I don't know about you but my first impression of Priya is that she is in it just for herself. I know it is a game but to advocate putting everyone on "food substitute" shakes for a week, sight unseen, is not a good move. Especially knowing that your "partner" will know and could spread the word.

Big Brother has not even told them whether the partners will be the same throughout the season. He has not said if nominations are for both members of a pair. Will pairs both be evicted each week. If so then 16 housemates will only last 8 weeks!! And only one can win. A pair WILL NOT divide $250,000 at the end. And taking $10,000 on the first night without looking at possible ramifications, NOT A GOOD MOVE!!!

I think this Priya resembles the Priya on "Big Bang Theory" too much. Vote her out post haste!!!
It doesn't worry me that she took the money, I don't like her personality, I would have taken the money without a doubt, as for the nominations the pairs are nommed together but we don't know about evictions, I doubt they would evict them together or the show would ddie in 8 weeks, I think the pair thing will only be for a short time then it's everyone for themselves, I could not appreciate Priya in way or form, just don't like her, if I was in the house I would have put her in her place by now

It doesn't worry me that she took the money, I don't like her personality, I would have taken the money without a doubt, as for the nominations the pairs are nommed together but we don't know about evictions, I doubt they would evict them together or the show would ddie in 8 weeks, I think the pair thing will only be for a short time then it's everyone for themselves, I could not appreciate Priya in way or form, just don't like her, if I was in the house I would have put her in her place by now

You sound like a male chauvinist, good thing you are not in that house.

Put her in her place? For what....reasoning with Katie to take the money? The nerve of the woman!

Don't we all? She just insightful enough to recognise and acknowledge, in priya's name we pray
Ohh you clearly belong to her club then. No we all don't try to fit in ! Some of us remain who we are. And to be honest those are the ones who really don't care what people think of us.

I don't know how everyone is brainwashed on this forum to taking a liking for her. She's obviously in there to win and nothing else, instead of just having a money can't buy experience. People think she is so clever and manipulative but she's just a bore that is completely self-centred.

Seriously cringe-worthy watching her, she looks at every situation in a way if it suits her or not. She's probably gone this week and good riddance.

Back