Skip to main content

Priya Fell Asleep ON PURPOSE

To be honest, even if she did fall asleep on purpose (or if anyone did for that matter) I really wouldn't care. It's not as if we're going to see "the fallout" from losing this weeks task, heck did we even see if they passed the band task or not?

We never see them complaining when they're on "staples" so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

You make some good points here.
I just feel that she was clutching at straws and tried to sabotage.

PLUS...it was her way of sticking it to Cat and Lawson for being under the sheets in normal bed

She was pissed off by this,,,,and could see that others were not taking it seriously

Then it all made sense; Take control by ensuring they one step closer to failure.
Speaking of Cat and Lawson being under the quilt in the bed, was he doing what he looked like he was doing under those quilts? There is only one reason I can think of for her to pop her head out of the top of the quilt and him to pop his out half way down the bed.

Speaking of Cat and Lawson being under the quilt in the bed, was he doing what he looked like he was doing under those quilts? There is only one reason I can think of for her to pop her head out of the top of the quilt and him to pop his out half way down the bed.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me - they both have no moral decency or self respect so why not

I noticed her eyelids too.

Priya has way too much self-control to let herself fail a task on purpose. She is calculated and probably did plan that, so it won't be obvious to the housemates that she did do it on purpose. She didn't do it in front of them and doubt she would. I wonder if she will even tell them.

So the sleeping task was happening on Saturday already... Well Jason was posting that the housemates where involved in a task and where very very tired. So edits are two days behind now.

If this is day 1 of the task and Priya has already blanked out, they're not gonna cope. They're gonna be dropping like flies. And this is the first night of it.

I like the theory btw. But I won't personally put all me eggs in it ;)

I thought the exact same thing when I saw her eyes move - way too soon for her to be in REM, and BB wouldn't wait that long and tell her that was "definitely a snooze". Nor would she be awake and alert so soon after REM sleep. As to why she sabotaged the task, I guess we can only hope to find out. But because this is Priya, it's probably going to be underwhelming. She's a worse actress than she is a strategist, if that's even possible.

P.S. Those eyelashes, and her make up in general is vile. Girl, blot your t-zone. I could fry an egg on it.

Well other info would be needed to make better informed decision making..

Such as what time of the night was it? Was it 11pm? 2am? 4am ? What time did the task start and is that really the first night? (Assuming it's Friday night when they began)

You know that u can get pretty delirious after staying awake so long eh.. You could even be awake and start dreaming shit.

Such as what time of the night was it? Was it 11pm? 2am? 4am ? What time did the task start and is that really the first night? (Assuming it's Friday night when they began)

You know that u can get pretty delirious after staying awake so long eh.. You could even be awake and start dreaming shit.

NO NO NO

This is PRIYA you are talking about here

The most determined
The most mature
The most competitive

HOUSEMATE

She does NOT let her guard down like a 20 yr old after 5 wines and woo woo wooo all night

SHE LIVES FOR THE GAME

She would pump 5 coffees to deny sleep if she was to collect an instant 10k etc

Instead, she implimented her game.

I was going to mention the time too... we have no clue when he was bringing people in there and it seemed like she was the last of the bunch. We don't even know if they were woken up particularly early that day just to f with them more since we have NO BLOODY LIVE FEEDS THIS YEAR!!! Ugh.

I don't think she was faking - although I'd love it if that were true because I'd find it hilarious. I think she just dozed off for a minute and you could see when she was talking to BB after that she felt like shit for losing a life in the task. Even just her little voice when she said something like "well I'll have to tell the others", you could hear that she felt genuinely awful. If any of them lose a life for kissing, I don't care who it is...I have no mercy. But if any of them do it by falling asleep, well I can't really blame them especially if it's one of those situations where BB's messing with them.

Reaching much?

2eekc1s.jpg

This has got to be one of the most pointless rants so far this season. Congrats.

16m98o9.jpg

Put a golf ball under your armpit and squueze as hard as you can and hold breath,,,,Your pulse slowly disappears completely...Yet you live

(( see Derren Brown illusionist YouTube clips ))...cheaper and warmer than propellers.

I absolutely love Derren Brown. Mind tricks are awesome and Priya is playing this game hard!

If she did do it on purpose that is gold!

We know and she knows Priya has a stronger resolve then those other Muppets, so why not push the TRASH and CLAWS to their limits by failing tasks.

HAHAHAHA, so delusional. Its like when she completely botched the voting super power you people twisted in your heads that ut was genius.
She did botch it. She even said she should have done it differently but toward the end she worked it out and was giving points rather than using the point to see where someone was

Threatened by the sudden entrance of the 4 - next - door , Priya realised her schtick was wearing thin - and she knows that NO one can handle a failed task like her; what with her resolve against adversity and humble upbringings. So she set out to sabotage this latest task at the first opportunity.

Priya is a PLAYER.

NO ONE has more discipline, willpower or self-control as PRIYA

NO ONE

So the odds of BIG BROTHER coaxing her to sleep where between ZERO and SWEET FUCK ALL.

You mean to tell me that she could not resist his voice and the quilt and the fkn diary chair???

Give me a motherfkn BREAK !

She fell asleep on PURPOSE....and her 'surprise' when BB told her that she snoozed, was TUBULAR, TRANSPARENT and FAKE !!

Priya.....you're out of time, my baby.....

Priya knows the failed tasks cause conflict and housemates will be hated,....so she can prosper

Fuck you Priya

Leave the strategy to Dave

( and cute lil chubbi Skye )

Ta hun.
( not Tahan)

To be honest, if she did fall asleep on purpose then I'd love her even MORE.

Would you be complaining and whinging if TIM DORMER did the same thing? 'Cause he would have.

Back