Skip to main content

Priya Fell Asleep ON PURPOSE

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
Threatened by the sudden entrance of the 4 - next - door , Priya realised her schtick was wearing thin - and she knows that NO one can handle a failed task like her; what with her resolve against adversity and humble upbringings. So she set out to sabotage this latest task at the first opportunity.

Priya is a PLAYER.

NO ONE has more discipline, willpower or self-control as PRIYA

NO ONE

So the odds of BIG BROTHER coaxing her to sleep where between ZERO and SWEET FUCK ALL.

You mean to tell me that she could not resist his voice and the quilt and the fkn diary chair???

Give me a motherfkn BREAK !

She fell asleep on PURPOSE....and her 'surprise' when BB told her that she snoozed, was TUBULAR, TRANSPARENT and FAKE !!

Priya.....you're out of time, my baby.....

Priya knows the failed tasks cause conflict and housemates will be hated,....so she can prosper

Fuck you Priya

Leave the strategy to Dave

( and cute lil chubbi Skye )

Ta hun.
( not Tahan)

Oh yes, it was fake. Her eyelids were fluttering which only happens in rem sleep. And it takes a couple of hours to get to rem sleep. I doubt BB had her in there for hours. It is difficult to keep your eyes from moving when your kids are closed when your mind is working stuff out. Like her eyes were moving. If she had smaller lashes, it wouldn't be so obvious in close up. Hope there is a special punishment for those who failed.

The more I see of Priya, I can't help thinking of that Cyndi Lauper song:

I see your true colours shining through,
I see your true colours, and that's why I [don't] love you.

Hey she's still in my Top 3 and I'd be happy if she won. I don't dislike her.

Yet.

I can reduce my breathing and heart rate to almost nothing. Dived on propellers in cold water. It can be done.

I have been told that in india and sth America it can be mentally learned. I sound like im spinnin it but @jessy_girl have plopped around peru and yes They do things like that.

No I wasn't high.

Yeah I was thinking don't lay down and get too comfortable when you're so tired

I'm wondering though if this was before the newbies arrived, Jason said on Saturday that the HM's were tired from a task, and would give us some gossip the next day about the new HM's.

I wonder how many times they HM's are allowed to nod off?

i fail to see what she would gain by being the one to fail the task.

She gains GUARANTEED disharmony in the house
She guarantees they eat rations/staples
She knows that SHE can handle these conditions and the others ( spoiled brats ) cannot.

Perfect in every way.

I can reduce my breathing and heart rate to almost nothing. Dived on propellers in cold water. It can be done.

I have been told that in india and sth America it can be mentally learned. I sound like im spinnin it but @jessy_girl have plopped around peru and yes They do things like that.

No I wasn't high.

Put a golf ball under your armpit and squueze as hard as you can and hold breath,,,,Your pulse slowly disappears completely...Yet you live

(( see Derren Brown illusionist YouTube clips ))...cheaper and warmer than propellers.

Put a golf ball under your armpit and squueze as hard as you can and hold breath,,,,Your pulse slowly disappears completely...Yet you live

(( see Derren Brown illusionist YouTube clips ))...cheaper and warmer than propellers.
thanks mate I run under water on a reef holding a 7 kilo rock for 40 metres I surf big waves daddyo!

thanks anyway allison

PLUS...it was her way of sticking it to Cat and Lawson for being under the sheets in normal bed

She was pissed off by this,,,,and could see that others were not taking it seriously

Then it all made sense; Take control by ensuring they one step closer to failure.

Reactions: mia
To be honest, even if she did fall asleep on purpose (or if anyone did for that matter) I really wouldn't care. It's not as if we're going to see "the fallout" from losing this weeks task, heck did we even see if they passed the band task or not?

We never see them complaining when they're on "staples" so I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Back