Skip to main content

Priya Fell Asleep ON PURPOSE

Threatened by the sudden entrance of the 4 - next - door , Priya realised her schtick was wearing thin - and she knows that NO one can handle a failed task like her; what with her resolve against adversity and humble upbringings. So she set out to sabotage this latest task at the first opportunity.

Priya is a PLAYER.

NO ONE has more discipline, willpower or self-control as PRIYA

NO ONE

So the odds of BIG BROTHER coaxing her to sleep where between ZERO and SWEET FUCK ALL.

You mean to tell me that she could not resist his voice and the quilt and the fkn diary chair???

Give me a motherfkn BREAK !

She fell asleep on PURPOSE....and her 'surprise' when BB told her that she snoozed, was TUBULAR, TRANSPARENT and FAKE !!

Priya.....you're out of time, my baby.....

Priya knows the failed tasks cause conflict and housemates will be hated,....so she can prosper

Fuck you Priya

Leave the strategy to Dave

( and cute lil chubbi Skye )

Ta hun.
( not Tahan)

I love your posts but this time I have to say something not agreeable with you...
If Priya fell asleep on purpose then she bears the brunt of stuffing up which then leads to getting nominated.
Surely she wouldn't take such a risk, no matter how calculated it is.
Sorry @AntiGretel:shy:

I love your posts but this time I have to say something not agreeable with you...
If Priya fell asleep on purpose then she bears the brunt of stuffing up which then leads to getting nominated.
Surely she wouldn't take such a risk, no matter how calculated it is.
Sorry @AntiGretel:shy:

She gets nominated when she toes the line as well

If you attract 5 nomination points or 25 nomination points, it no different, you still nominated

She has survived multiple eviction couches

She confident she will continue to be saved until she is up against the final 3

Please consider; she is strategy central.

To be honest, if she did fall asleep on purpose then I'd love her even MORE.

Would you be complaining and whinging if TIM DORMER did the same thing? 'Cause he would have.

I respect her move here, if she did in fact take a dive and feign forty-winks to purposely be penalised.

Tim Dormer had game and it obviously worked.

Priya is a mastermind manipulator and she looks at the canvas from a hell of a long distance away.

One thing she is NOT, is careless.

Falling asleep in a chair is CARELESS especially when Big Brother is ensuring your attention.

Not like she was laying on ((any one of what must be the world's most comfy & hygienic floor rugs )) and just snoozed...

No

I respect her move here, if she did in fact take a dive and feign forty-winks to purposely be penalised.

Tim Dormer had game and it obviously worked.

Priya is a mastermind manipulator and she looks at the canvas from a hell of a long distance away.

One thing she is NOT, is careless.

Falling asleep in a chair is CARELESS especially when Big Brother is ensuring your attention.

Not like she was laying on ((any one of what must be the world's most comfy & hygienic floor rugs )) and just snoozed...

No

If anything and she fake snoozed, it was a manipulative move to put the attention back on her in some way, considering the new "chew-toys" the housemates now have, courtesy of the Neighbours. I reckon she's especially intimidated by Lina.

She gets nominated when she toes the line as well

If you attract 5 nomination points or 25 nomination points, it no different, you still nominated

She has survived multiple eviction couches

She confident she will continue to be saved until she is up against the final 3

Please consider; she is strategy central.
I shall concede to you.

Back