Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

you brought the ugliness here and then you're all congratulating yourself over it while masking it as others taking it too seriously

like we get you like david. stay in his thread though

I admit I have said some nasty things.

I have posted things that I thought wouldn't be taken as nasty, yet it was.

I posted before David joined the forums that he was probably too busy to join as he was at work. (Well that was taken to be an attack on Priya)

Because I am a David fan, I have been called every name under the sun.

This entire forum this year has been toxic.

Yes I can say I did contribute to it, but some people took HM's 'loving' to a new level.

What hurt the most was the attacks on each other, I thought we were sort of a BB family, but some of the comments to each other was an eye opener.

To be honest, I don't give a shit any more if BB comes back or not, this forum won't be the happy forum it once was.

I was over BB etc quite sometime ago, way before David was evicted, but continued to post, because I was addicted to posting & the show.

Maybe the way some people were reacting was for the best for me, as some posters showed their true colours.

#EndRant.
I have never truly known who is a David person or not. It became so yucky and blurred that I gave up. I always was but was Ryan all the way once David left while still being David to the end.

To me, the need to announce you are leaving this forum or thread or whatever is as passive aggressive and attention seeking as it comes. I know that because I once said that myself, but @Kaz basically smacked my head around for that and I freaking love her because of it. No one is forcing you to leave - that is your choice. People are disagreeing with you - they aren't "hounding" you from thread to thread, you are just posting on the same thread, the world does not revolve around. You aren't like @littlebear who likes a post and some fuckwit makes up a Twitter profile using their name and profile pic just to be spiteful, and that is a fucking fact, I've seen it for myself. That is real nasty shit.

To me, the need to announce you are leaving this forum or thread or whatever is as passive aggressive and attention seeking as it comes. I know that because I once said that myself, but @Kaz basically smacked my head around for that and I freaking love her because of it.

LMAO

I remember that. As you found out, I dislike the I am leaving posts with a passion.

My motto is if you are leaving just leave without posting about you leaving. One day or years later we may notice you haven't posted in awhile.

I left a forum that I was a member of for years & I don't think anyone noticed or cared. :D

I do miss @kats who hasn't posted in years, use to talk to her heaps. Kats just never posted again. (cries)[/QUOTE]

Wait, can someone fill me in with why everyone's leaving/left?
Wait, can someone fill me in with why everyone's leaving/left?

Not everyone is leaving.

I am thinking it has to do with the posting in Priyas former housemate thread that led to her leaving the forum. I think the actual posts were deleted by a mod and the thread was locked.
There seems to be a number of people who were hurt by whatever went on.

I'm hoping that if the show comes back, they will be back as well.
Even if the show doesn't come back, @Tim has said the forum will continue.

Just spent the last 10 minutes reading old posts, and it was absolutely hilarious. All i can say is please keep going and
good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-11.jpeg

To me, the need to announce you are leaving this forum or thread or whatever is as passive aggressive and attention seeking as it comes. I know that because I once said that myself, but @Kaz basically smacked my head around for that and I freaking love her because of it. No one is forcing you to leave - that is your choice. People are disagreeing with you - they aren't "hounding" you from thread to thread, you are just posting on the same thread, the world does not revolve around. You aren't like @littlebear who likes a post and some fuckwit makes up a Twitter profile using their name and profile pic just to be spiteful, and that is a fucking fact, I've seen it for myself. That is real nasty shit.

I did that once in the HM Antics thread lol. After being in a massive spat I remember being livid and did the whole "fuck this shit. I'm done. I'm leaving this place".

I was back within a couple of weeks so I felt pretty ridiculous to say the least :hilarious:

You are a mess, @Connoisseur lol. No you didn't go to ground zero. lol. I have been reading this thread in sheer amazement, these last few days and weeks. I file it all under, "it's just not that serious." I genuinely can't believe this ongoing discussion or that people care this much. Anytime a forum, about a reality show, makes you as angry as some have gotten, it's probably time to back away from the computer. I've been completely turned off by some posters, and that's okay. It's just unfortunate that adults can't agree to disagree and move on, without all the ugliness. Again, it's just not that serious.

like x 1000000
people act like it's their best friends, must have very sad life's, it's tv for f sake

You are a mess, @Connoisseur lol. No you didn't go to ground zero. lol. I have been reading this thread in sheer amazement, these last few days and weeks. I file it all under, "it's just not that serious." I genuinely can't believe this ongoing discussion or that people care this much. Anytime a forum, about a reality show, makes you as angry as some have gotten, it's probably time to back away from the computer. I've been completely turned off by some posters, and that's okay. It's just unfortunate that adults can't agree to disagree and move on, without all the ugliness. Again, it's just not that serious.

Whatever do you mean I'm a 'mess'? I'm puzzled by that accusation given I'm not a member of either of the fanbases and have absolutely no personal stake in the argument other than *popcorn gif*

True the bickering between the rival fanbases had been going on for some time prior to that incident in the wee hours of that fateful morning. But after that it was never quite the same, I used the words Ground Zero is a figurative sense not literally obviously. :angelic:

Whatever do you mean I'm a 'mess'? I'm puzzled by that accusation given I'm not a member of either of the fanbases and have absolutely no personal stake in the argument other than *popcorn gif*

True the bickering between the rival fanbases had been going on for some time prior to that incident in the wee hours of that fateful morning. But after that it was never quite the same, I used the words Ground Zero is a figurative sense not literally obviously. :angelic:
Lol. "You're a mess" just means you're too funny, and your post made me laugh. You linking to where it all began made me laugh. No explanation was necessary. I knew where you were coming from!! I didn't mean you were literally a mess. How could I know that? lol.

Going into others threads and liking trash talk about posters is not sweet, it is passive aggressive. And NOT ONE person from these threads including myself is truly innocent

I remember last year when members were requesting a like system I'm pretty sure this came up. To be honest half the time I don't even look at the likes.

All I can say is remember forums are full of people from all age groups and all walks of life. The Priya thread was a disaster and I have to say not just from Priya haters but from Priya fans as well. I read through some of it and was cringing at some of the bickering. Lol all I remember is crap post after crap post with Indigo Montoya chiming in with the only sane comments and questions. Every forum is like this, no need to quit just distance yourselves a bit, I certainly did this year.

I find it so super odd that you would fight on this level with people you don't personally know over housemates you don't personally know. And the fact some of you are all still going at it 3 weeks on is just in-fucking-sane to me.

It's not like Priya slept with your partner or David beat your mother to death, they were contestants in a reality show that you loosely got to know through 43 minutes of highly edited television 4 nights per week.

Some of you need to understand, it is okay not to like the same people. In fact it is perfectly normal. What is not normal is to create nicknames and follow each other around the forum screeching abuse because you like different people.

It is not the "like" function that is ruining this forum, it is this 50 Shades of Tard War some of you have created over housemates.

Whoa!! Priya looks amazing in that photo above... OMG I am drooling and I'm a straight female... I hope she does more photos like that... I much prefer the above to her arse licking tweet... I'm sorry, but I personally don't find that kind of humour funny..... but hey lots of other people do and that is all right... Each to their own.... I would love to know what hair products priya uses....

Whoa!! Priya looks amazing in that photo above... OMG I am drooling and I'm a straight female... I hope she does more photos like that... I much prefer the above to her arse licking tweet... I'm sorry, but I personally don't find that kind of humour funny..... but hey lots of other people do and that is all right... Each to their own.... I would love to know what hair products priya uses....
Credit where credit's due, yes, she does look sensational. Totally agree re the arse tweets no matter who's coming out with them.

Back