Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

@JP92 @delcan @AntiGretel @Tuttle YOU DUMB FUCK #NOLIFERS go do something useful.
No one likes you, your trolling is just tiresome and redundant, so eat shit, go #DIAF, no one GIVES A FUCK.
Everyone here is just too nice to say it but someone has to say it. STFU and GTFO.
Keep being PRESSED, we Pristians will keep having fun while you're busy hating.
You can report or ban or whatever, but each time you troll again you will know that
YOU'RE JUST A SAD NO LIFE BITCH BEHIND A KEYBOARD.
Yes I went there, IDGAF.

Yours Truly,
Tristan

It's fans like you that turned people off Priya.

Same thing happened with @Estelle.Landy & some of her fans.

It's fans like you that turned people off Priya.

Same thing happened with @Estelle.Landy & some of her fans.

It is the other way round.
It is not my nature to dislike people, but I am sick of the constant attack on us, because we like someone that some of you don’t. Enough is enough; we have never been left in peace to appreciate our favourite. So, if some of us looses patience it is more than understandable

THE ATTACKS CAME FIRST. TROLLS, LIKE COCKROACHES THEY JUST WON’T GO AWAY

@bbfan

I was quite nasty about Skye, and I give full credit to @LoveBB, no matter what I posted or what others posted about Skye, not once did she post that I or others were fuckwits etc because we didn't like the HM she did.

She just kept being positive about Skye & gave her reasons.

@bbfan

I was quite nasty about Skye, and I give full credit to @LoveBB, no matter what I posted or what others posted about Skye, not once did she post that I or others were fuckwits etc because we didn't like the HM she did.

@Moomin wasn't calling people those things for not liking Priya. It's because, as @l.a.r.a said, we are constantly being attacked for liking her. People come in here just to troll and annoy us. This is why some of us have chosen to talk in places other than this forum. Even in the "Ask Priya" thread, people post hateful and unnecessary comments.

@bbfan

Why would you do that? Why go to the Skye Thread to attack her? I can not understand that. Why not just go to the Thread of your favorite?

@Moomin wasn't calling people those things for not liking Priya. It's because, as @l.a.r.a said, we are constantly being attacked for liking her. People come in here just to troll and annoy us. This is why some of us have chosen to talk in places other than this forum. Even in the "Ask Priya" thread, people post hateful and unnecessary comments.

Yes, thank god we can be in a place where Trolls can't follow us (sigh)

In the end all the haters will succeed to do, is to drive us away from BBB altogether and they can hate alone. Where we are now talking about our favorite in peace

upload_2014-12-8_0-34-57.jpeg

Last edited:
@bbfan

Thank you @Kaz
I did have some issues with a few of the Anti- crew but they're on ignore, STILL!! Best tool on the forum. :thumbsup:

Why would you do that? Why go to the Skye Thread to attack her? I can not understand that. Why not just go to the Thread of your favorite?

Where did I say I went to the Skye thread & post about her.

Actually it was in the daily show threads etc.

Where did I say I went to the Skye thread & post about her.

Actually it was in the daily show threads etc.

Sorry, I thought you were comparing the Skye Appreciation Thread, with the Priya Appreciation Thread.

Anyway, that's it for me. I am not interested in being here anymore. I don't like the way this Thread is going. I made some good friends here, and will keep on talking with them in peace, where no haters can come.

upload_2014-12-8_1-9-0.gif

ev08CiETDdsXu.gif

Perhaps it would be better for the forum if the mods created a specific 'Priya Depreciation Thread'.

I know it's against the rules to have hate threads, but this is honestly becoming too much. Half this fucking thread is people complaining about Priya and her fans trying to defend her. Priya's OWN FUCKING THREAD THAT SHE STARTED is beginning to get these people spouting their vitriol, because they clearly have nothing better to do.

@Tim @marquisite

Perhaps it would be better for the forum if the mods created a specific 'Priya Depreciation Thread'.

I know it's against the rules to have hate threads, but this is honestly becoming too much. Half this fucking thread is people complaining about Priya and her fans trying to defend her. Priya's OWN FUCKING THREAD THAT SHE STARTED is beginning to get these people spouting their vitriol, because they clearly have nothing better to do.

@Tim @marquisite

This Thread has become more like Facebook

When a Thread is open we usually have to stay on topic. Apparently it is not the case anymore. This Appreciation Thread has attracted some really nasty posters.

They are here just to attack the fans and the person we love. Nothing they say is constructive, just plain nastiness.

It is not fun to be here anymore.

We have spent so much time (patiently) trying to explain why we Appreciate Priya, but I have realized that is not what the posters want from us. Like children, is it all about the attention, good or bad they want a reaction.

I will never understand that kind of behaviour. I don’t have the need to post in other HMs Thread, if I don’t have anything nice to contribute to it. I will always speak from my heart. I might not always like the behaviour, but will never hate anyone.

upload_2014-12-8_17-47-49.gif

Last edited:
Prisus owns a hater on Instagram

omgpriyamalik
47 minutes ago
# Monday afternoons just got weirder! #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

Capture.JPG

jenn_i_Haha pretty sure u guys don't struggle like u made out on BB with a tv like that @omgpriyamalik

omgpriyamalik@jenn_i_ Pretty sure you didn't hear me saying that we just purchased and furnished a new home. Pretty sure you didn't hear that we sacrificed our living conditions up until this year so we could enjoy a few luxuries that our hard work allows us to enjoy. Pretty sure you have visited my previous home with a second hand 21 inch TV. Pretty sure you also know that we now own two cars. Pretty sure you also know that I have never borrowed money in my entire life other than my mortgage. Pretty sure you heard my entire life story. Pretty sure you are quick to judge. Pretty sure you know me completely because pretty sure you saw me on a reality TV show 4 nights a week. Pretty fucking sure.

Prisus owns a hater on Instagram

omgpriyamalik
47 minutes ago
# Monday afternoons just got weirder! #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

View attachment 47554

jenn_i_Haha pretty sure u guys don't struggle like u made out on BB with a tv like that @omgpriyamalik

omgpriyamalik@jenn_i_ Pretty sure you didn't hear me saying that we just purchased and furnished a new home. Pretty sure you didn't hear that we sacrificed our living conditions up until this year so we could enjoy a few luxuries that our hard work allows us to enjoy. Pretty sure you have visited my previous home with a second hand 21 inch TV. Pretty sure you also know that we now own two cars. Pretty sure you also know that I have never borrowed money in my entire life other than my mortgage. Pretty sure you heard my entire life story. Pretty sure you are quick to judge. Pretty sure you know me completely because pretty sure you saw me on a reality TV show 4 nights a week. Pretty fucking sure.
That bitch got owned. Praise Prisus :angelic:

omg go offffffff gurl!

You think she is wondering how to spend that $5,000 voucher? Opening bids start at $2,800 for it. I could use a bigger tv (who knew 60" was the new small), washer, dryer, refrigerator, and maybe a soundbar. Then again I am in the states so that may not work out very well. :D
I wonder what she is thinking about the episodes she has seen so far.

Back