Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Why would it be in danger? Her school seems to be fine with the Prisus thing, considering the fact that students were permitted to put up Prisus posters in the school. I'm sure everyone is aware that it is a harmless joke.

They weren't permitted lol... listen I don't reckon her job should be in danger either and if she wants it it will probably still be there but you know what PC is like these days. I wouldn't be surprised if something came of it... If i were a teacher I don't think I could go back to it if I was on a show like BB. Just asking for trouble I reckon...

They weren't permitted lol... listen I don't reckon her job should be in danger either and if she wants it it will probably still be there but you know what PC is like these days. I wouldn't be surprised if something came of it... If i were a teacher I don't think I could go back to it if I was on a show like BB. Just asking for trouble I reckon...
Ok so we both agree that Priya's job is probably fine. But anyway, anyone extremely protective of their job (especially in teaching) would not go on Big Brother in the first place.

Priya Malik @OMGPriyaMalik
· 10m 10 minutes ago
And, now that I've learnt how to check DMs on Instagram, this just happened and warmed my heart :) #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

B3dFdlVCMAAVRgk.jpg

Back