Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Because there is nothing to be concerned about ..

On ya bike

Yea whatever.... BB fame will only last so long. I hope she wasn't fond of that school.[DOUBLEPOST=1417088270][/DOUBLEPOST]
She clearly doesn't give a fuck and has EMBRACED Pristianity.

You and Kismet can take your shit conspiracy theories to PM now xo

Shit conspiracy theories? Haha I think not.

Wait, people are really convinced that "we" care more about a meme (which'll mean nothing in a couple of weeks) than an actual person? Seriously do you really think we're that childish, or are y'all projecting?

I'm calm. I think it's more on the side of in danger than fine. Time will tell I spose...
Why would it be in danger? Her school seems to be fine with the Prisus thing, considering the fact that students were permitted to put up Prisus posters in the school. I'm sure everyone is aware that it is a harmless joke.

Why would it be in danger? Her school seems to be fine with the Prisus thing, considering the fact that students were permitted to put up Prisus posters in the school. I'm sure everyone is aware that it is a harmless joke.

Some people don't seem to have a sense of humour. You don't need to find something funny to see that it is humorous in nature. Sometimes people can be ultra PC, but usually only to suit their preexisting warped agenda. I'm actually sure a lot of people complaining about the Prisus stuff would complain about our country becoming more and more of a nanny state, but not actually realise that by sticking up for a huge religion in such a way they're only contributing to the problem.

Back