Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Haha...the haters are hopeless coming here making fun of her eviction, like she was an early evictee or something.....:hilarious:.....Dudes, she came 4th. Most of youse would die just to get to that prestigious spot. :biggrin:

HOORAY! I celebrated her eviction. She made it till the end. We are happy for her spot. So bring on the 'celebration' GIFS...we would celebrate with you. :tongue:

I would love it if @MrPRiSuS can let Priya know that @Luke Blundell has been campaigning against Priya and if she were ever to be interviewed by him turn the questions back on to him as to impartiality.

Maybe not quite bagging her but certainly not a fan and has made that clear. Says he doesn't like her game style. I can't be bothered finding exact quotes but should be in one of his question or video threads.

Just to clarify I have not have made any personal attack against Priya, I did not like Gemma, I spoke to Gemma about that. And we are close now, I met Priya tonight, she seems really down to earth, I will be sitting down with her tomorrow for an interview and talk to her about my feelings on her in the house, I'm not afraid to be upfront and express my feelings . I'm honest about them with the housemates and they respect that. Hence why my interviews with them are comfortable, I get to know them, and we are all happy

I would love it if @MrPRiSuS can let Priya know that @Luke Blundell has been campaigning against Priya and if she were ever to be interviewed by him turn the questions back on to him as to impartiality.

I don't think @MrPRiSuS & Priya would care less if people interviewing her didn't like her that much.

People are allowed to have opinions of HM's.

Also @Luke Blundell said he wasn't a fan & posted that he wanted her out of the house, that wasn't campaigning against her.

HM's want to be interviewed by as many people as possible, because they all want something after BB ends & interviews could help them achieve that.

Just to clarify I have not have made any personal attack against Priya, I did not like Gemma, I spoke to Gemma about that. And we are close now, I met Priya tonight, she seems really down to earth, I will be sitting down with her tomorrow for an interview and talk to her about my feelings on her in the house, I'm not afraid to be upfront and express my feelings . I'm honest about them with the housemates and they respect that. Hence why my interviews with them are comfortable, I get to know them, and we are all happy
It's all about you, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Why didn't you create your own thread then? Or bring it up elsewhere? It wasn't a "mourning" thread this morning. And as @BBfan- said this is a celebration thread.

WHY would I? I knew she would be evicted tonight and thought it would be the LAST thing you "fans" would need. BTW I did bring it up elsewhere when antigretel asked me on the open forum hours ago. I was staying away from the Priya fans as I realised you all would have been suffering nervous knots. My apologies for giving you guys space.

Back