Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

So I thought that this should be said, there were some people who went above and beyond with the Pristianity

@Mrs Butterface @Frankyfurt @Mercy @BBfan- @Moomin @lefrancais @timmydownawell @iJake @the Theorist @l.a.r.a @Lightning McQueen@hafeau

...and everyone else in this thread!

You guys are SO funny, SO much fun and SO amazingly willing to GO THERE.

You gurls and guys made this season for me and many others.

You were also amazingly supportive of "Priya" and gave a lot of your time, energy and money - it goes without saying that Priya will be so happy and grateful for your support. We know @MrPRiSuS is!

The haters and trolls did nothing other than galvanise Pristianity even further.. slaying Twitter, ONTD, Tumblr, and even Bhushan slayed Instagram!

I'm still S C R E A M I N G at how BOTHERED we made THE LESSERS and ATHEISTS, and still GLOWING from the rallying support.

Thank you xo[DOUBLEPOST=1416917865][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and @Tim ...the banner is FIT for a DEITY.

We're still celebrating Pristmas though.

We can't let this forum DEVOLVE into a cesspit of Apriyist rhetoric.

So I thought that this should be said, there were some people who went above and beyond with the Pristianity

@Mrs Butterface @Frankyfurt @Mercy @BBfan- @Moomin @lefrancais @timmydownawell @iJake @the Theorist @l.a.r.a @Lightning McQueen @hafeau

...and everyone else in this thread!

You guys are SO funny, SO much fun and SO amazingly willing to GO THERE.

You gurls and guys made this season for me and many others.

You were also amazingly supportive of "Priya" and gave a lot of your time, energy and money - it goes without saying that Priya will be so happy and grateful for your support. We know @MrPRiSuS is!

The haters and trolls did nothing other than galvanise Pristianity even further.. slaying Twitter, ONTD, Tumblr, and even Bhushan slayed Instagram!

I'm still S C R E A M I N G at how BOTHERED we made THE LESSERS and ATHEISTS, and still GLOWING from the rallying support.

Thank you xo[DOUBLEPOST=1416917865][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and @Tim ...the banner is FIT for a DEITY.

I was glad to be your monk oh High Priestess. Despite your attempts to prey on me, Prisus has bound us for eternity. I am glad to know that I will be holding your hand as we walk through the gates of Priyadise.

The Church of Pristianity won the war against the Davil and, like any religion, we may fade into insignificance but those who truly believed will be bound forever.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH. We will forever be the United Church of Pristianity!

In all seriousness how does Priya go back to a job in a school after BB. Will bring up all sorts of shit that would affect her teaching. Children grab onto anything.... but miss what about what you did then. Ughhh

OUR PRISUS GOT EVICTED?!?!

anigif_enhanced-31597-1406670235-7.gif

Back