Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

It was a fun ride guys, this thread literally kept my faith in the idea of what BB could be. I am glad i finally decided to sign up this year after just viewing this thread for a few years now. Realistically in a Ten BB world she would have gone week 1 due to all those racist viewers out there. We really were all able to pull together and shape what BB should be by having Prisus in there for 79/80 i could not be more proud, yet ashamed for the stupidity of Australia for voting for three bogans than beloved Prisus. I really do wish that BB is renewed for next year. The community here is all blessed although we all have different opinions of housemates we can all agree on the idea of Big Brother that it is the heavens of where Prisus came from and has returned to again.

Commiserations guys. As most of you know Prizus wasn't among my favourites this season, never-the-less it's a damn shame she had to go out before that smug shit stain who goes by the name of Ryan. Some useless surfer khunt who sat on his arse for the first month of the show and incessantly talked spiteful vicious shit behind housemates back for a change in his daily routine. Like I said it's real shame Priya couldn't get over the line tonight, it would've being worth it just to swipe the smug grin of that khunt's face.

Priya should be given wads of sweet cash just for putting up with those dipshit housemates.

Our queen has the patience of a monk.

That's right. $5000 it is ridiculous. I tried to vote for her tonight before the line were close. There was a message saying that the number was currently unavailable. I find that unfair, and I am frustrated

So I thought that this should be said, there were some people who went above and beyond with the Pristianity

@Mrs Butterface @Frankyfurt @Mercy @BBfan- @Moomin @lefrancais @timmydownawell @iJake @the Theorist @l.a.r.a @Lightning McQueen @hafeau

...and everyone else in this thread!

You guys are SO funny, SO much fun and SO amazingly willing to GO THERE.

You gurls and guys made this season for me and many others.

You were also amazingly supportive of "Priya" and gave a lot of your time, energy and money - it goes without saying that Priya will be so happy and grateful for your support. We know @MrPRiSuS is!

The haters and trolls did nothing other than galvanise Pristianity even further.. slaying Twitter, ONTD, Tumblr, and even Bhushan slayed Instagram!

I'm still S C R E A M I N G at how BOTHERED we made THE LESSERS and ATHEISTS, and still GLOWING from the rallying support.

Thank you xo[DOUBLEPOST=1416917865][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and @Tim ...the banner is FIT for a DEITY.

So I thought that this should be said, there were some people who went above and beyond with the Pristianity

@Mrs Butterface @Frankyfurt @Mercy @BBfan- @Moomin @lefrancais @timmydownawell @iJake @the Theorist @l.a.r.a @Lightning McQueen@hafeau

You were also amazingly supportive of "Priya" and gave a lot of your time, energy and money - it goes without saying that Priya will be so happy and grateful for your support. We know @MrPRiSuS is!

The haters and trolls did nothing other than galvanise Pristianity even further.. slaying Twitter, ONTD, Tumblr, and even Bhushan slayed Instagram!

I'm still S C R E A M I N G at how BOTHERED we made THE LESSERS and ATHEISTS, and still GLOWING from the rallying support.

Thank you xo[DOUBLEPOST=1416917865][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and @Tim ...the banner is FIT for a DEITY.

Aw, and thank you, gurl, for being the High Priestess of the Church of Pristianity. I've not cackled so much as I have at our late night Skype conversations, and of course at everything in this thread, and beyond. It's been a fuckload of fun. x

@Mrs Butterface @Frankyfurt @Mercy @BBfan- @Moomin @lefrancais @timmydownawell @iJake @the Theorist @l.a.r.a @Lightning McQueen @hafeau

Good post. Hope her boss isn't too pissed off

I love you @MADONNA xoxoxoxo
You and all the other Pristians are the only thing that made the forum and Big Brother fun this year.

0 0 0 3.gif

As you would say YASSSSSSSS

All you said is so true, and I love the fun in the forum and Skype, can't imagine BB without you. :)

Back