Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Thanks! Does that mean you will vote for Priya? Hehehe :laugh:
I think that's the first time I liked your post...and the first time I replied to you...
Now, now, now let's not get carried away here. All my imaginary tight-arse votes will be going to Lordess Skye and not a single vote less. ;)

Every bit helps. Fingers crossed for Priya
exactly. Even one vote means you played a role. considering how close it was b/n David and Priya each vote really did count. WE don't know anything for certain. Penny could have the most votes of all 6 tonight. Or it could be Priya. One thing is it won't be Lena. Maybe hardly anyone is voting at all due to the shocking season and the tally for each is low. Whatever happens have a great night tonight all. I'll be watching it really late on replay.

priya is probably the most similar to ben norris and tim dormer out of the final 6 xoxoxoxoxo[DOUBLEPOST=1416898139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe not quite bagging her but certainly not a fan and has made that clear. Says he doesn't like her game style. I can't be bothered finding exact quotes but should be in one of his question or video threads.
o ok

Maybe not quite bagging her but certainly not a fan and has made that clear. Says he doesn't like her game style. I can't be bothered finding exact quotes but should be in one of his question or video threads.

He has also made comments about her on Twitter, though I'm not sure if @MrPRiSuS has seen them.

I would love it if @MrPRiSuS can let Priya know that @Luke Blundell has been campaigning against Priya and if she were ever to be interviewed by him turn the questions back on to him as to impartiality.

EXPOSE HIM.

I hope his interview with the WINNER OF BB2014 is REFUSED.

make-up-female-girl-makeup-smiley-emoticon-000557-large.gif

Back