Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Reading her tweets right now like...

SiR0e.gif

Last edited:
I woke up this morning a little sad but also happy.
I'm so glad Priya made it all the way to the final daily show episode, I didn't have to suffer one episode without her presence!
I know in my heart she is going home tonight - it's not negativity it's realism. As fans we can't be so blinded to realise when we're beaten - it makes us look stubborn.
Of course, I'm still voting for Priya right up until the voting lines close so we can truly say we fought to the end.

FWIW guys I'll fess up that I was barracking hard for David to survive over Priya in the last eviction. But since she outlasted him I've come to the realisation that I'd much rather see Ryan be one to suffer the indignity of being bundled out along with the recent intruders.

Priya is a mad gossip that much you Prizus Freaks cannot deny but Ryan takes bitching to a whole 'nother level. The scumbag doesn't deserve to be in the Final so here's hoping Prizus will manage to displace him tonight. All the best. :thumbsup:

The hate she is getting on Facebook is ridiculous. I understand Priya is not everyone's cup of tea. However what has she done to get so much hate ? She does gossip a lot. However her bitching is not really malicious or spiteful. Ryan's bitching is more spiteful. His secrets tape proved that.
Yea IKR, someone show Australia Helen of BBUK and watch them squirm.

It still baffles me why Priya gets so much hate on Facebook and everyone is so in love with Ryan. I also don't understand why people are saying Priya got off so easily with the clips compared to Ryan. What is there to show that Priya has said that's worse than what Ryan said about Skye being a "grot". Sure, Priya bitches a lot, but I don't recall her having a filthy mouth such as Ryan does. Hate Priya all you want but before you call her arrogant, bitchy, gossipy, annoying, a backstabber, opiniated or argumentative... Take a look at your favourite housemate and see if any of those apply to them also.
Yes, please post that to all the haters.

FWIW guys I'll fess up that I was barracking hard for David to survive over Priya in the last eviction. But since she outlasted him I've come to the realisation that I'd much rather see Ryan be one to suffer the indignity of being bundled out along with the recent intruders.

Priya is a mad gossip that much you Prizus Freaks cannot deny but Ryan takes bitching to a whole 'nother level. The scumbag doesn't deserve to be in the Final so here's hoping Prizus will manage to displace him tonight. All the best. :thumbsup:
Thanks! Does that mean you will vote for Priya? Hehehe :laugh:
I think that's the first time I liked your post...and the first time I replied to you...

ATTENTION PRISUS FANS. We must all vote more now than ever. The last eviction was nothing compared to this one. Think about all the voted that you did last week. Not triple that! We need to save Prisus more than ever. People are happy that she has made it this far and so am I, but why give up? We can continue voting for her to make it to the final day and win Big Brother! Prisus followers. Please voted up until the very last moment, we can never give up. If she gets evicted than we can be happy knowing that we voted as much as we could. Never give up...

I can't wait for tonight's episode. I'm so glad Priya has made it this far, to the final two days. She originally was my favourite housemate because she was an underdog, and I have to say, if it weren't for these forums then I wouldn't love her as much as I do now. The whole "Prisus " thing was one of the best things that could of happened to Priya in this game, and I'm sure if it weren't for that then she would of left last week. If Priya does go home tonight, I'm looking forward to her eviction interview. :)

ATTENTION PRISUS FANS. We must all vote more now than ever. The last eviction was nothing compared to this one. Think about all the voteing that you did last week. Now triple that! We need to save Prisus more than ever. People are happy that she has made it this far and so am I, but why give up? We can continue voting for her to make it to the final day and win Big Brother! Prisus followers. Please voted up until the very last moment, we can never give up. If she gets evicted than we can be happy knowing that we voted as much as we could. Never give up...
I had a few spelling mistakes

All men cheat

Get real
not sure if serious.......''all men cheat'' is far from factual[DOUBLEPOST=1416895753][/DOUBLEPOST]
chooky there's so many jelus weirdos on here, they just bullies plane and simple xoxoxoxox

Having lived 43 years

Having associated with men in upteen workplaces, social clubs, sporting groups, family functions, day to day life..

Let me assure you, if they aint cheating a little, they cheating a lot
Or having cheated, been caught, and are now attached to extremely short leashes. With the prospect of a long trip to happy valley neutering a possibility.

Back