Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

It still could be Skye or do you think she got a surge of votes after her 'fight' with Leo, and Leo choosing Travis to win over her?
I think if anything its down to David and Priya in the bottom 2 and based on tonight's edit David will edge her out slightly. Skye won't win but I don't see her going out of the 4 left.

I think if anything its down to David and Priya in the bottom 2 and based on tonight's edit David will edge her out slightly. Skye won't win but I don't see her going our of the 4 left.

If David is going, they will intentionally put Ryan and him in the Final 2.

Same with Priya. They will intentionally put her with Skye in the final 2.

I think this and if Priya leaves tonight, Skye has this series in the bag.

I've notice that typically the evictee won't get asked a question during the q&a session. Once again that held up as it was Leo and Priya who didn't get a question.

Honestly there is no point me replying. I've just deleted what I was going to say 5 times now.

You're damned if you , damned if you don't.

If I say one thing im a bitch, another a smart arse , something else I'm playing victim or back peddling.

Whatever I say will get pounced on.

Well that chick was called a bitch, told to get fucked. Called a racist yet I'm the only one that gets singled out? Lol

Or butterface gets called a slut, kismet a cunt

But when Frankfurt says anything ....

1,000 word rants

I actually hope I am wrong. I don't want Skye winning this whole series ha ha.

I need David out tomorrow, otherwise I know Ryan has no chance :/

Why do you act like Ryan is gonna leave in every thread? Out of the 4 remaining, Ryan is the most safe, followed by Skye; the teens will make sure of that. It's really Priya and David who are most likely to leave.

Well that chick was called a bitch, told to get fucked. Called a racist yet I'm the only one that gets singled out? Lol

Or butterface gets called a slut, kismet a cunt

But when Frankfurt says anything ....

1,000 word rants
like this rant.gif :)

I'm not sure what you're talking about, was that in the priya thread that was deleted earlier? I never got to read it

Honestly there is no point me replying. I've just deleted what I was going to say 5 times now.

You're damned if you , damned if you don't.

If I say one thing im a bitch, another a smart arse , something else I'm playing victim or back peddling.

Whatever I say will get pounced on.

Wow

The witchcraft works beyond the house also

Gawd help uss

I have a feeling it is going to a general upset tonight ...... i think one of the more 'safer' players could go tonight (ryan or skye). This eviction is so unpredictable i can honestly say i will be shocked by whoever goes. My preference is David though!

So I missed the episode mostly tonight but caught a glimpse of it in the tearoom, Penny claiming to not be bitchy about the whole Priya thing but goes and bitches to the boys - at least be honest with your bitching.

Priya gives an honest opinion on how bad it would look on the outside to Penny's partner - they all crack the shits, everyone needs a scapegoat, Priya has become that for the house.

I know I will be STONED out of here, but the horrible edit Priya got tonight has dampened my spirits and I have a feeling we will lose her beautiful presence tomorrow night.

How does it look bad?

@Frankyfurt I think you have always been fair and moderate with your comments about other housemates so sorry if you are feeling harassed now.
About to head off to work soon so will be looking on here for information about the show tonight - just one last lot of voting before I go

Back