Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

She started posting pictures of David's face on like... COFFEE and... OREOS... don't even ASK.

So it looks like Prisus was placed in front of them and she retweeted it :inlove:
Honey, you know I like you, but there's been pics of David's face on a dog's arse, how does that compare to oero's? Why can't we just get along? It doesn't need to be like this. It does my head in. But anyhoo, good luck tomorrow night. Bag me out, whatever, but I love you all xo

Honey, you know I like you, but there's been pics of David's face on a dog's arse, how does that compare to oero's? Why can't we just get along? It doesn't need to be like this. It does my head in. But anyhoo, good luck tomorrow night. Bag me out, whatever, but I love you all xo

Just THINKING about that pic makes me SHRIEK!

I was referring to how confusing and stupid ha pics were tbh.

ciao for now xoxooxx[DOUBLEPOST=1416233796][/DOUBLEPOST]follow me on twitter boys and girls @PattyJGates1 love you xoxox

So I missed the episode mostly tonight but caught a glimpse of it in the tearoom, Penny claiming to not be bitchy about the whole Priya thing but goes and bitches to the boys - at least be honest with your bitching.

Priya gives an honest opinion on how bad it would look on the outside to Penny's partner - they all crack the shits, everyone needs a scapegoat, Priya has become that for the house.

I know I will be STONED out of here, but the horrible edit Priya got tonight has dampened my spirits and I have a feeling we will lose her beautiful presence tomorrow night.

"Laura" is the one that was in here today that posted the pics of the radar and said "boom bitch" and then when I responded "don't let the door smash your face on the way out" well....

You know the rest

Ahhh, OK. It was just some random. Not sure why people get worked up about that to be honest.

So I missed the episode mostly tonight but caught a glimpse of it in the tearoom, Penny claiming to not be bitchy about the whole Priya thing but goes and bitches to the boys - at least be honest with your bitching.

Priya gives an honest opinion on how bad it would look on the outside to Penny's partner - they all crack the shits, everyone needs a scapegoat, Priya has become that for the house.

I know I will be STONED out of here, but the horrible edit Priya got tonight has dampened my spirits and I have a feeling we will lose her beautiful presence tomorrow night.

She will PRIVAIL, as always.

The haters paint their own picture of her, let them. They're the ones damned to an eternity with Lisafer and The Davil.

laura fucken mocked priya in that mug photo and shes our religion. I am deeply offended shes making fun of our religion xoxoxoxo
Laura said on twitter she didn't actually make that image with priya and the coffee mug.
I think David's face on the oreos and coffee probably started as a joke, like finding the face of Jesus on a piece of toast
Laura is not David's sister or his best friend Lisa

Back