Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

We've gathered here in the name of the almighty beloved PRISUS. Her strength and wisdom will guide us all to greatness.

Let us chant:

"Our love, our life... Our PRISUS CHRIST."

B0nRu1wCYAAj7AV.jpg

May aswell make you cunts broke aswell as be broken pristians.
Go through all my posts and you'll see I've never referred to Priya other than Priya. I enjoy her for what she brings to the show and am not part of the cult following. I understand others love that aspect of her. So go ahead and generalise all you like. Money well spent I say and thanks for bumping the thread :) enjoy your night!

Go through all my posts and you'll see I've never referred to Priya other than Priya. I enjoy her for what she brings to the show and am not part of the cult following. I understand others love that aspect of her. So go ahead and generalise all you like. Money well spent I say and thanks for bumping the thread :) enjoy your night!

No wuckers. You might be one of the very few normal ones.

you'll need to go back and read a little more to get what was meant my that post. not all is what is seems.
I can't be bothered, just here for shits and giggles! haha being a smart ass! have a lovely day :) Honestly don't care who wins as long as it's not skye! hahaha Peace out :ninja::blackalien::cool:

May aswell make you cunts broke aswell as be broken pristians.

Followers of PRISUS are never broke. Our lives are rich and our paths, forever enlightened by the wisdom we seek and hold.

It's the non-believers who perish in sorrow. Our hearts mourn for your loss of meaning and lack of faith.

But PRISUS will forgive you for such misdirections.

Followers of PRISUS are never broke. Our lives are rich and our paths, forever enlightened by the wisdom we seek and hold.

It's the non-believers who perish in sorrow. Our hearts mourn for your loss of meaning and lack of faith.

But PRISUS will forgive you for such misdirections.

Unfortunately for you spiritual wealth doesn't pay for the slut to stay in the house :)

Back