Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

It is not something you explain. You get it or you don't. IMO

This constant defensiveness is ridiculous

Yet if it's done by a priya supporter they are in the right. Happens all the time. It's like they have taken on the teacher attitude for themselves.

Tell Butterface the same thing aswell.
AGAIN you drag me into a conversation that has zero to do with me. It's like a few of you have some sort of obsession with a random stranger online that you don't know nor will you ever know. I'd start to get a bit worried if it weren't so laughable. Have a good day!!

Yet if it's done by a priya supporter they are in the right. Happens all the time. It's like they have taken on the teacher attitude for themselves.

Oh la la! It wasn't an attack, go and re read the all thing, you might understand, or if you don't let it go. Try to have some fun supporting your favorite, and go to their thread :bang:

AGAIN you drag me into a conversation that has zero to do with me. It's like a few of you have some sort of obsession with a random stranger online that you don't know nor will you ever know. I'd start to get a bit worried if it weren't so laughable. Have a good day!!

Aren't you the one that is being the obsessive type that is organizing chit chats with priyas husband like a crazed one direction fan?? Do you realise that as soon as this over they are going to not give a single fuck about you? That is more laughable.

Aren't you the one that is being the obsessive type that is organizing chit chats with priyas husband like a crazed one direction fan?? Do you realise that as soon as this over they are going to not give a single fuck about you? That is more laughable.
Sorry love, I'm not organising chit chats. In fact he requested MY contact details and that's how we became friends. He contacts ME not the other way around and that's the way it's always been. I know it must be difficult to understand someone wanting to be your friend but hey, not my concern. If you have anything else to say to me, take it to PM before I take the suggestions I've had and finally put you on ignore. No one is interested in this rubbish, let alone me.

Sorry love, I'm not organising chit chats. In fact he requested MY contact details and that's how we became friends. He contacts ME not the other way around and that's the way it's always been. I know it must be difficult to understand someone wanting to be your friend but hey, not my concern. If you have anything else to say to me, take it to PM before I take the suggestions I've had and finally put you on ignore. No one is interested in this rubbish, let alone me.

Hey in a round about way im trying to help you out. You seem like a person that can't handle a differing opinion and Chuck the toys out of the cot quite quickly. Mixed with an obsession it would be concerning. You also can't be friends with someone you have never met.

Hey in a round about way im trying to help you out. You seem like a person that can't handle a differing opinion and Chuck the toys out of the cot quite quickly. Mixed with an obsession it would be concerning. You also can't be friends with someone you have never met.
I'd suggest you ask many of your fellow David fans (many of them happen to be my FRIENDS) if they feel like they can be friends with people they've never met. In fact if you go into the camerashy1 thread you'll see their opinions on that. But yeah, thanks for the condescending 'help'. If you actually knew a thing about me you'd have known that I have not only handled many differing opinions on here but I have also encouraged them. I just don't tolerate assholes. Nor do I have an obsession with any HM let alone one on a season that I barely see footage from. If anyone is starting to exhibit signs of obsession it's you with a dancing skeleton on your screen. I've already asked you once kindly to take this to PM as NO ONE wants to read this rubbish and yet you continue which says a lot. I won't bother to respond again.

Back