Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I am explaining the procedure to you. Do you want to know how Sportsbet works or not?
I understand betting but only on horses and sporting teams ... Where weather, track conditions , players injuries and history are taken into consideration.

I don't understand how a housemate can be rated?

I understand betting but only on horses and sporting teams ... Where weather, track conditions , players injuries and history are taken into consideration.

I don't understand how a housemate can be rated?

It is the same as horses and sporting teams.

Betting on housemates is like choosing who is 'favourite' to go with the punters.

For an eviction like tonights, it is just luck.

Hi Pristians, I have a request:

If David leaves tonight, PLEASE do NOT post in the David Appreciation Thread. Obviously, heartfelt condolences are fine. But PLEASE do not post anything taking the micky or "ha ha". Let's all just be respectful, they've been WONDERFUL housemates. Without them this season would have been dead even more.

I'd request the same behaviour from David supporters. And this should apply either tonight or next week.

NOW, instead of all the bickering, let's get back to PRAISING Prisus.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg

keep-calm-and-stay-classy-234.png

Hi Pristians, I have a request:

If David leaves tonight, PLEASE do NOT post in the David Appreciation Thread. Obviously, heartfelt condolences are fine. But PLEASE do not post anything taking the micky or "ha ha". Let's all just be respectful, they've been WONDERFUL housemates. Without them this season would have been dead even more.

I'd request the same behaviour from David supporters. And this should apply either tonight or next week.

NOW, instead of all the bickering, let's get back to PRAISING Prisus.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg

Yeah, leave that up to me ;)

View attachment 46285

Haha will 'prisus' rise again
It still somewhat surprises me that what started off as a joke on here has not only infiltrated Ch 9's social media accounts repeatedly but now Sonia said it herself. I guess the whole Prisus thing can't be too "offensive" if family friendly - to the point of being ridiculous - Channel 9 is going with it constantly. ;)

It still somewhat surprises me that what started off as a joke on here has not only infiltrated Ch 9's social media accounts repeatedly but now Sonia said it herself. I guess the whole Prisus thing can't be too "offensive" if family friendly - to the point of being ridiculous - Channel 9 is going with it constantly. ;)
Haha yep!!!
I would love to see her reaction when she's told about the whole prisus thing

Back