Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Holy fuck some of you are UPTIGHT and PRESSED :hilarious:

Stay blessed xo

That's a very ALICE thing to say.

brady-bunch-alice-nelson-jpg.jpg

Hi Pristians, I have a request:

If David leaves tonight, PLEASE do NOT post in the David Appreciation Thread. Obviously, heartfelt condolences are fine. But PLEASE do not post anything taking the micky or "ha ha". Let's all just be respectful, they've been WONDERFUL housemates. Without them this season would have been dead even more.

I'd request the same behaviour from David supporters. And this should apply either tonight or next week.

NOW, instead of all the bickering, let's get back to PRAISING Prisus.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg

Hi Pristians, I have a request:

If David leaves tonight, PLEASE do NOT post in the David Appreciation Thread. Obviously, heartfelt condolences are fine. But PLEASE do not post anything taking the micky or "ha ha". Let's all just be respectful, they've been WONDERFUL housemates. Without them this season would have been dead even more.

I'd request the same behaviour from David supporters. And this should apply either tonight or next week.

NOW, instead of all the bickering, let's get back to PRAISING Prisus.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg

My thoughts always. I don't take pleasure when people are not happy, who ever they are. :happy:

Current Odds on Next Eviction from Sportsbet:
Priya $1.85 ($0.75)
David $2.50 ($0.80)
Skye $6.00 ($1.00)
Ryan $7.00 ($1.00)

Meanwhile... At my house

View attachment 46267

This muppet on Sesame Street was singing "I love my haiiiiiiiir" for way too long

:inpain:

Girls who are young enough to watch Sesame Street wouldn't yet be doing their own hair, and here they are being encouraged by a TV show to spend 1/2 an hour or more in front of the mirror obsessing over it like teenagers and some adults do? :conf:

Back