Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

David got completely OWNED tonight. Priya showed that whiny bitch who's boss. Flawfree tbh

15nrcww.jpg

I see it got a bit hairy, albeit page-inflating, in here last night. No wonder I kept waking up with my heart pounding. I don't understand people who do that stuff. Mind you, I don't understand how anyone could not like and enjoy Priya.

As Kamal says, Why can't we all just get along?

Wait a minute... @lefrancais - that's you in your avatar? I thought it was some debonair model!

I love how you clearly separated me and then an avatar as being a debonair model. Can it not be one and the same? :cry:

That's Gabriel Macht, unless @lefrancais is Gabriel ^^ :woot:

Finally, someone is correct! HOW FUCKING GOOD IS SUITS. Everyone GET ONTO IT. The SHADE is intellectual. The BETRAYAL is epic. The MANIPULATION. Not to the mention the SEX.

If I were a model, I wouldn't be saying it on a forum HAHA. We can always DREAM though.

"If ur hot you get surrounded by bitches, and thats been the story of my life"
B1-RpOTCAAAcRHI.jpg:large

Truth/10. PS Madonna PISSED you didn't give me credit for my idea thanks babe xxxxx

I love how you clearly separated me and then an avatar as being a debonair model. Can it not be one and the same? :cry:

Finally, someone is correct! HOW FUCKING GOOD IS SUITS. Everyone GET ONTO IT. The SHADE is intellectual. The BETRAYAL is epic. The MANIPULATION. Not to the mention the SEX.

If I were a model, I wouldn't be saying it on a forum HAHA. We can always DREAM though.
B1-RpOTCAAAcRHI.jpg:large

Truth/10. PS Madonna PISSED you didn't give me credit for my idea thanks babe xxxxx

THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION LEFRANCAIS xOxOxOxoxoXO

YOUR IMPACT.

YASSS! I had a crush on Gabriel ever since he was in Spirit. #nomnomnom

3442688876_eba6657e47.jpg~original.jpg
...just googled Gabriel and found out he's with Jacinda Barrett?! I loved her in the Real World. I remember watching her when I was little.

She needs to come to America and bless us and also, gain a citizenship so she can play the America style of BB and purify the uncleansed Houseguests here.

I don't think she would have to get citizenship to appear on bbus. I've never seen a full episode of the U.S. Show, but I think the players are more devious and have to a lot more challenges than bbaus.

Back