Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Well I guess that's ok...
All of the comments calling Priya self-righteous when its Dave she is arguing with - they make me sick. Dave is the self-righteous and condescending person here.
Priya's been painted the same way from the moment she stepped in the house. Well actually, from before she even went in and railed against it but they still threw her into that situation for a very specific reason. And those perceptions are always going to be hard to shake especially from people who then say they only watch once a week, can't figure out how to use a tv guide to find out when BB's airing, etc. There are still people on FB who say she must've been the reason they had the snake in the promo because of how she says her esses at times. That's the mentality of some.

For me, I go day to day and in a big shocker this year it's taken me to two weeks out from the finale to drop one of my favourites from the first day. Last year other than Tim, I was up/down/every which way with HMs depending on what we saw that day. I LOVE the fact that she inspires so much chat about her on here and social media. Even if it's supposed hate threads or within other threads about different HMs or completely off topic ones because I don't see any other HM generating that much chatter. That to me says I backed the right runner in this race. I want people who DO something and not merely exist in the BB house or get involved with showmances. So for that I say bring on all the supposed haters... the fact they can't keep her name out of their mouths says a lot.

But..but...but...what happened to Leo? Wasn't he your main man?
What?

I've made it clear repeatedly that he was a far third to Priya and David. Even in the Appreciation thread I started for him LOL.

Try harder next time and maybe lose the stutter, ok?

tumblr_m8xpjvZuUI1qjd82i.gif

What?

I've made it clear repeatedly that he was a far third to Priya and David. Even in the Appreciation thread I started for him LOL.

Try harder next time and maybe lose the stutter, ok?
Guess I missed that, was too busy admiring the view. BTW, thanks for being so condescending. It's been a pleasure.

Guess I missed that, was too busy admiring the view. BTW, thanks for being so condescending. It's been a pleasure.
Same to you. Appreciate the but but but's. Next time you want to throw them at me, maybe be better prepared and a go buy a clue first.

Who is good with statistics ?
Some idiot thinks I'm being racist and another sexist because I clearly pointed out facts that white, straight, 20 something year olds are usually the most popular players (and winners)
I jotted down some facts ... Can anyone work out the percentage of the likelihood that prisus would win?

Ben and Blaire
Pete and Marty
Trevor and bree
Reggie and Chrissie
Logan and tim
Jamie and Camilla
Aleisha and zac
Terry and Rory
Ben and layla
Tim and jade

20 people in top 2 of each season
10 winners
7 male winners
9 Caucasian winners
9 18-35 years old winners
12 males in top 2
3 male v male finales
1 female v female finales
The only females to win against their opponent were Aleisha who was up against a gay male.
Terry who was not even in the previously stated age demographic of 18-35 yr olds

That's it! I've been reading your unintelligible dribble all night, and it's time I put you in YOUR PLACE.

You're about as mature as a toddler getting their first tooth. In fact, I'd say the toddler would be SMARTER than you. I've been looking at your posts all night and I've realised why you don't appreciate Priya. Not because she's a WOMAN, but because she makes your IDIOCY all the more OBVIOUS. In relation to that quoted sentence, "unlike you", you constantly fail to differentiate "your" and "you're", "should of" does not exist, it's "should have", your use of punctuation (or lack thereof) desecrates the English language. Oh and I'm just scratching the surface, darl. You clearly can't relate to Priya because you're a walking, and unfortunately talking, MORON.

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ONE BLOODY VALID REASON. You've said she's boring. NOT a reason to HATE someone, and completely subjective to your personal opinions and not a reason for others to dislike her. You've said she's manipulative. THIS IS BIG BROTHER. What else did you expect? SKYE is manipulative, Ryan is manipulative, even David is manipulative. I also think you've said she's not smart, OH THE HYPOCRISY. GO read why WE like her before you take a POTSHOT at us. The Challenge to Prisus Haters thread showed this, the Dear Prisus Thread showed this, THIS THREAD I'M WRITING IN SHOWS THIS. I know you clearly haven't had much way of a formal, or at least respectable education, BUT GO DO SOME READING.

I REFUSE to justify why I like Priya to some half braindead nobody. I've said it enough on here, and I've made completely logical and backed up justifications as to why, comparing her to other housemates. I RELISH other people's considered opinions, BUT YOUR opinions are about as worthy as HORSE SHIT. If you don't like her, GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR THREAD. THIS IS ABOUT APPRECIATION. GO BACK to your HATE THREAD. FOR FUCKS SAKE

I WILL NOT reply to you. Get OUT of this thread. WE DO NOT WANT YOU. LEAVE US BE!

Sorry fellow Pristians, this is the first time you've seen me lash out. I'm SICK of the SHIT people post on this forum. Please continue loving me, I'm a good person at heart! And I'm really sorry Mr Prisus that such language had to be used in a thread praising your beautiful wife. I lost my cool, BUT FUCK I hate people.
iYDCUnBcZpGBo.gif

I'm so turned on right now.
Me too, @MADONNA
@lefrancais can you let me know next time you school someone so I can get the lube out? Thanks babe! :woot::cigar:

I just got a personal message from our friend...
"Playing the feminism card and trying to suck up to the ladies isn't going to help you get a root in the real world mate. This is a forum".
Lol, the "ladies" you're referring to, half are men. Secondly, I prefer the company of rugged, chiselled, muscular gentleman.
I am not a feminist - just a fan of equal rights, I know crazy.
The anger that gets spat at people who assert equal rights or recognise the stupidity of racism, sexism , homophobia etc is unbelievable. Some people are truly fucked.
Who is good with statistics ?
Some idiot thinks I'm being racist and another sexist because I clearly pointed out facts that white, straight, 20 something year olds are usually the most popular players (and winners)
I jotted down some facts ... Can anyone work out the percentage of the likelihood that prisus would win?
Ben and Blaire
Pete and Marty
Trevor and bree
Reggie and Chrissie
Logan and tim
Jamie and Camilla
Aleisha and zac
Terry and Rory
Ben and layla
Tim and jade
20 people in top 2 of each season
10 winners
7 male winners
9 Caucasian winners
9 18-35 years old winners
12 males in top 2
3 male v male finales
1 female v female finales
The only females to win against their opponent were Aleisha who was up against a gay male.
Terry who was not even in the previously stated age demographic of 18-35 yr olds
Without crunching numbers, according to the previous winners' history, it's 0% a minority female will win.
A minority male winner is 1 out of 10.
(Are Trevor and Tahan the only minority persons ever in the finale? I've only watched the past 2 years.)
Tahan was a very worthy winner last year, IMO. I really wanted her to win.
(Is she the only minority female to get to Top 3?)

I wanted to ask this question too, but I didn't want to come off as presumptuous because I'm American, though I've lived in Melbourne for uni. Each time I see the hate thrown at Priya, I always question the haters. Are they being sexist? Are they being racist? Are they justified?

I still haven't seen anyone justify their hate. Still waiting for an intellectual to have valid reasoning on why they dislike Priya as opposed to David/Ryan. I understand if someone dislike the game players full stop, but every time someone says something it's a double standard against women. Not one person has come up with why it's ok for David/Ryan to play the game but not Priya.

So sad that some people are still incredibly sexist and/or racist. Comments like "Indian phone centre" and "Indians are voting for Priya" as if Priya's ethnicity is the only thing people can relate to about her. They make me want to go all LeFrancais on them lol...

The fact that most of Priya's fans are gay men and straight women just further proves that sexism is alive and well.
I know there are some straight male fans, we love that you're more evolved than the rest of the pack. Represent!
I don't know about the lesbian quotient because I haven't seen any for myself yet. Please come out! Literally.

I think it's quite interesting that Priya's game inside is a social game, but her game outside is really a fight against sexism and racism; hence even more reason that Priya NEEDS TO WIN!

Top liked comments

Riley Orange David needs to stop acting like the king. Team Priya!
Reply · 250 · 4 hours ago

Mitch Clarke Priya to win
Reply · 241 · 4 hours ago

Jessica Lloyd Priya needs to go
Reply · 203 · 4 hours ago

Dianne Ransom Shut up Priya. You are so self righteous and David is right what he says about her. You do belittle, you do talk down and you're the greatest backstabber I've ever see.
Reply · 155 · 4 hours ago

Melissa Clark David you do this all for show! Will come to bite him later on.
Reply · 95 · 4 hours ago

Kristina Draskovic Love Dave...says it how it is
Reply · 89 · 4 hours ago

So it's pretty split again.
Love Riley Orange and Robbie Matthews battling the trolls in Facebook on behalf of Prisus. Both cute (gay?) boys. Of course.
And Jen, I see joooo too hehehe

This one https://www.facebook.com/joanne.diacoumis is clearly one of the trolls in here too. #NoLifer
Spends her day touting for Dave and Ryan while dissing Priya in every single thread.

Back