Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Big Brother Verified account ‏@BBAU9
"Priya, pause!" #PriyaBBAU #BBAU https://amp.twimg.com/v/7415312f-0a8e-49ec-a006-0ffeef947e2e…

vivian ‏@rauhlinouisbrad 12m12 minutes ago
@BBAU9 awwwww

Ashleigh ⚡ ‏@StunningLeaNaya 4m4 minutes ago
@BBAU9: "Priya, pause!" #PriyaBBAU #BBAU https://amp.twimg.com/v/7415312f-0a8e-49ec-a006-0ffeef947e2e…” Naaaw oh my God, that's so mean.
1f62d.png

LawsonFallon1996 ‏@LawsonSharp96 3m3 minutes ago
@BBAU9 Awww

Mara Franulovic ‏@mara_franulovic 2m2 minutes ago
@BBAU9 that's so mean!!

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 18s18 seconds ago
@BBAU9 ohhhhhhh priya!!!! *heart breaks #socruel #loveyoubushan

Natalina De Lucca ‏@lucca_nat 6m6 minutes ago
@BBAU9 #PoorPriya :(

LifeIsGood ‏@vinting 4m4 minutes ago
@BBAU9 Priya moved and made sounds after BB said freeze. She may have just lost the task for them!

Brookie Cookie ‏@Cheeky_Ashton 4m4 minutes ago
@BBAU9 aww that's mean
1f622.png

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 4m4 minutes ago
@BBAU9 oh honey, that's soo sweet

Yep. At that point you would've assumed someone handed my husband the winning lotto ticket. And I was sat there like great, thanks David, you may as well start shoveling the sand over me now pal. I was expecting Mr B to get up and bloody dance on my grave. For a dude who pretends to only hate watch this show at times to "make me happy" he sure was able to quickly fire off a heap of references for why I should never voted for him at all. Mother fucker.
Mr B sounds just like my type of poster. I reckon he'd be great addition to this forum if he ever decided to join. :thumbsup:

It always shines through how much of a money hungry self-centred twat this woman is

I loved Priya's attitude to the whole thing with seeing her husband. I was upset for her and I got caught up in how beautiful it all was. I was not expecting her to say how she wasn't expecting that and what a nice surprise it was. A beautiful moment was just that, she never lead it to a sad moment and for that I really loved her that more tonight :)

Back