Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Oh really? So I'll be having dinner with bhushan marina and priya ...

THAT SOUNDS PRIYMAZING! How many more votes to sanctify will I need to send PRISUS so she will grant me a day with her in Priyadise too, @MrPRiSuS?

How AMAZING would it be to just follow her around for a day, laughing at all her jokes, telling her how beautiful she looks and generally just fawning all over her? Prisus NEEDS groupriys.

I honestly wonder what priya is thinking. She looked so shocked tonight. I wonder what she thinks her fans are like... Does she realise she's a gay icon ? A goddess ?

If we meditate deeply enough, we can FEEL her thoughts. She is sending out transmissions of pure loving mental energy to all her beloved creations tonight in gratitude for sanctifying her. We have passed her test of faith with flying colours, and mighty Prisus is truly pleased.

PURELOVE.jpg

Thanks to all the Pristian fans who voted. It was a scary ride this week knowing the voting results we saw from last week, I think that 10% number really shook us up. Nevertheless, I'm happy that we prevailed.

Hail Prisus. We must protect her at all times. As this show comes to an end we must strengthen in numbers. We must do whatever to glorify Prisus.

A men!

2805tgo.jpg

jkd3s2.jpg

victorious!

Back