Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Yasss PRIDONNA, living to TELL.

FgkDWyH.png

See, Prisus has a teen following too ^^
Skye's not the only one =D
View attachment 45027

nnnnn not the jail bait

Actually Travis and Aisha like Priya, no? I think Leo is actually against her. Cat is on and off?
Either way, this double eviction is gonna be awesome. So bored of the showmances.

And, sidenote, Skye starting a new thing with Ryan might put people off her and him...but Ryan's probably too smart for that.

I follow some "general public people" on Tumblr who have a large following, and they've all started to jump on the Priya bandwagon too. It's so good. That fight with David last week really pushed people over the edge.

Ok Pristians, I think we're coming close to the time where we have to put our differences aside and work together. Clearly Skye (I originally typed 'Slye' by accident, how apt) and Ryan are clear favourites. I believe that David, Priya, Ryan and Skye may be the final four. Together we can out-do the tweenie fan bases, yes? But how?

Ok Pristians, I think we're coming close to the time where we have to put our differences aside and work together. Clearly Skye (I originally typed 'Slye' by accident, how apt) and Ryan are clear favourites. I believe that David, Priya, Ryan and Skye may be the final four. Together we can out-do the tweenie fan bases, yes? But how?
Yes I agree they're top 4 now. Skye is slipping but Ryan is gaining. The way BB is portraying them with the no-mance may make or break them.

Hopefully Travis goes tomorrow, otherwise he might get back in the running again.

Yeah. Aisha and Travis don't vote against Prisus. Travis used to, but not so much lately.

Leo consistently votes against her. Plus, removing Leo leaves Skye alone in the house to chase Ryan and self-destruct...

It's tempting to remove the competition now when we can, but if she can beat Aisha and Travis once, she can do it again. I think I should leave this one to fate. I'll be using this period of Prisus safety to regenerate after a week of generous donations. It's likely we'll be needing to vote to save her next week once again.

Yes I agree they're top 4 now. Skye is slipping but Ryan is gaining. The way BB is portraying them with the no-mance may make or break them.

Hopefully Travis goes tomorrow, otherwise he might get back in the running again.
I'm hoping the no-mance breaks them. Travis will go soon, but not tomorrow night. And then...Priya and David (hopefully) in the running.

Yeah. Aisha and Travis don't vote against Prisus. Travis used to, but not so much lately.

Leo consistently votes against her. Plus, removing Leo leaves Skye alone in the house to chase Ryan and self-destruct...

It's tempting to remove the competition now when we can, but if she can beat Aisha and Travis once, she can do it again. I think I should leave this one to fate. I'll be using this period of Prisus safety to regenerate after a week of generous donations. It's likely we'll be needing to vote to save her next week once again.
I'm hoping the no-mance breaks them. Travis will go soon, but not tomorrow night. And then...Priya and David (hopefully) in the running.

TBH for game, Leo may be more threat to Priya in the house, he's been two-faced with her (hugs Priya right before noms and then noms her immediately -_-)
Travis and Aisha will probably nominate Ryan for breaking them up. Just like Travis nommed Dion for breaking him up with Ryan.
I mean, Travis don't have much strategy...it just goes as far as who upset him that week...and Aisha just follows the D.
So, as much as I don't care for Travis, I think Leo going would be better for Priya's game.

Also, like @Mercy says, Skye might self-destruct if Leo goes. Then that Skye bomb might take out Ryan too...not that I dislike them...but just better for Priya's game.

Funny, David's game is the only one not really affected...hmm
Is David the AU version of Derrick ZOMP

Back