Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Not long left now hopefully till Priwanker's evicted *fingers crossed*
28vvsbq.jpg

Okay, well I've just chucked in thirty votes, but I'm still feeling so nervous. I keep envisioning her being the most saved tonight, but I don't know if I can trust my imagination.

That's extremely unlikely :( I just cannot envision her beating Travis/Skye/Ryan/David/Aisha... I am losing confidence, but you never know.... Praying PRISUS will work a miracle

Thankfully there's a whole slew of them on the kinder committee. Not sure why I didn't think of it before today but next week if Priya's still in there I now have a new plan of attack!

Wanna buy a Crunchie?!
You talk to all the kinder mums?
My little miss missed half the year as we were in the uk. I think they already formed their clique when we enrolled[DOUBLEPOST=1415006997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mr Prisus says hi and keep voting if you can!!

10799749_10154799052670504_1851319855_n.jpg
Awwww shucks

I love that dress!!!

You talk to all the kinder mums?
My little miss missed half the year as we were in the uk. I think they already formed their clique when we enrolled[DOUBLEPOST=1415006997][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awwww shucks

I love that dress!!!
Yeah I was worried about the same but they're all very cool, surprisingly. We meet up for drinks every few weeks and between all the birthday parties and stuff it seems we just clicked. Thank Prisus.

Yeah I was worried about the same but they're all very cool, surprisingly. We meet up for drinks every few weeks and between all the birthday parties and stuff it seems we just clicked. Thank Prisus.
I'm sure I'll get to know more mums next year when she's at school . Just as long as they don't expect me to go to Tupperware parties[DOUBLEPOST=1415007561][/DOUBLEPOST]
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE IMPACT!
Bhushan was like "duh of course I have! They are my fan girls "

Back