Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Thanks to a lovely mum at kinder today I was able to put another $70 into voting for Prisus UNDETECTED. In turn I now have to spend two of my Saturday mornings shilling carcinogenic ridden sausages to the lovely clientele at Bunnings who just want to buy some fertiliser and a power cord in peace. Oh and I had to take an extra box of the friggen Cadbury chocolate bars that our "oh gosh our school is so healthy, so nut free, so organic, don't you dare bring store bought cupcakes for your son's birthday" kinder head insists we force on our loved ones. For a PRICE.

Anyone wanna buy a Crunchie? Or 8 of them?????

Thanks to a lovely mum at kinder today I was able to put another $70 into voting for Prisus UNDETECTED. In turn I now have to spend two of my Saturday mornings shilling carcinogenic ridden sausages to the lovely clientele at Bunnings who just want to buy some fertiliser and a power cord in peace. Oh and I had to take an extra box of the friggen Cadbury chocolate bars that our "oh gosh our school is so healthy, so nut free, so organic, don't you dare bring store bought cupcakes for your son's birthday" kinder head insists we force on our loved ones. For a PRICE.

Anyone wanna buy a Crunchie? Or 8 of them?????
I would I really would! It's such a good cause after all, but my sugar levels will not thank me lol

Sis did you STEAL HER PHONE? :hilarious:
haha no!!! She said I could use whatever credit she has left but leave her $20 as she has an auto payment set up to come out every month on the 5th.

Thinking about it now though, I might've been better off just potentially facing the wrath of Mr B. Two Saturdays working a Bunnings barbie is my idea of hell.

Gays will get this

NYS4lqU.png

UFH9248HF208H08HG0284R013

That's not fair. I want to know too :unsure:

Lol, I tried to think, but nothing comes to my mind. The wigs? :laugh: nop! no idea

haha no!!! She said I could use whatever credit she has left but leave her $20 as she has an auto payment set up to come out every month on the 5th.

Thinking about it now though, I might've been better off just potentially facing the wrath of Mr B. Two Saturdays working a Bunnings barbie is my idea of hell.

Wow! You do have nice friends :) That's good for Priya, and us :smug:

YAAASSS! WERK the craftiness! How many more mom's phones can you raid?

Back