Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Children ruin everything. Since when did pleasing them become the status quo - THEY ARE CHILDREN.

Fuck off to bed and read a book while the adults look at cocks on tv at 8pm thank you.

I'd be happy if they focussed more on conversations about sports socks, even - instead of all this footage that brings to mind bad actors getting a last minute gig to do an amateur panto, or cover for playschool.

Which is one of the many reasons Priya's presence is a mercy, as she is always kindly and dignified and adult, and not bolting around the place playing the goat.

GL tho!! maybe go to the David thread and between y'all you can take a Photoshop class or at LEAST stop checking in here constantly

Um okay, I know Con can be annoying with the trolling of the appreciation threads but this is kinda rude. People are doing their best with the photoshopping and all that. Let's try and keep the discussion about the HMs and not try and crap on whole groups of posters okay?

Kind of a random and unneeded attack when the people that regularly post in the David Appreciation thread are not the ones that come in here to try and bait Priya's fans.

Last edited:
As a Prizus unbeliever even I have to give props where its due. It's a pity that a fellow Baby Skye fan would sully themselves by following another false idol when Baby Skye already fulfills all your needs.

It's a pity that you haven't found the Holy Trinity that is David, Skye and Prisus. :angelic:

TrkV08a.gif

*swoon*

That is epic! ♥

Back