Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Well, looks like my thought that Priya would be the most saved came kinda true... I mean, she was the first person saved which is technically the spot usually reserved for the person with the most saves, so... okay perhaps my psychic ability is a bit of a farce but WHO CARES BECAUSE SHE/WE DID IT! I'm so impressed. So much for that 10% last week, ey?

Not to rain on our beautiful PRISUS WORSHIP parade, but we have a tough week ahead. With David as HOH Priya will be No.1 in his firing line - not to worry though, we will save our beauty again and again.

And to think we were doubting she would make the finals, We have a chance! OMG! I have never been more satisfied with the reults

Now we truly know that we must always trust in Prisus' divine plan. In her divine wisdom, she orchestrated that 10% result last week as a test of our faith. She knew it would stoke up the fires of the Spriyrit, and encourage generous tithing this week. We must vote with the same passion, devotion and sacrifice from now on. Hopefully some newbies go up next week if she is to be nominated... they are all DEAD LAST on the radar tonight.

Well, looks like my thought that Priya would be the most saved came kinda true... I mean, she was the first person saved which is technically the spot usually reserved for the person with the most saves, so... okay perhaps my psychic ability is a bit of a farce but WHO CARES BECAUSE SHE/WE DID IT! I'm so impressed. So much for that 10% last week, ey?
being top 4 is amazing and doesn't matter if 1st or 4th. Well done to all that voted :)

I have an idea Pristians...

Let's spam vote to save Leo. That will hopefully get rid of Travis and either Cat or Aisha, while at the same time leaving Leo for cannon fodder next week :D
Buuut... Travis and Aisha get more and more boring the longer they're together, and the separate houses thing probably won't last, so I think we should just let them stay in until more people get sick of them and stop voting for them.

**wanders in**

Congrats guys! High fives all round! :joyful:

**wanders out**

Congratulations are in order for SLAYVID too! Though they are sworn rivals in the house, tonight's exchange between the two of them made it clear that it's a very playful rivalry that exists purely for the game. They are both the biggest game players in the house, and were destined to be rivals. It's why I love BOTH of them. Followers of Prisus and David must all vote generously for their chosen side to ensure that somebody with a BRAIN makes it to the finale.

Masterful!

Oh the look on Travesty's faces when they recall the 50k they turned down. Oh, hang on, that is a mean thought, ill-befitting such a thread.

I hope you can dodge lightning, sis xo[DOUBLEPOST=1415015256][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's ok, Prisus will douse us in holy water and cleanse us of our sins :D

And then TURNS OUT it's GASOLINE and we spend eternity in the Taj MaHELL with LISAFER.

Congratulations are in order for SLAYVID too! Though they are sworn rivals in the house, tonight's exchange between the two of them made it clear that it's a very playful rivalry that exists purely for the game. They are both the biggest game players in the house, and were destined to be rivals. It's why I love BOTH of them. Followers of Prisus and David must all vote generously for their chosen side to ensure that somebody with a BRAIN makes it to the finale.

And both sides must temporarily put aside their differences to spam vote to save Leo, Trasha or Scat must go, and both sides need him as cannon fodder next week :D

Only vote a little more for Priya. Beauty before age, and everything else.

Priya amazes me each episode. I could not believe she was about to sacrifice herself for Leo to go into the main house. Honestly, all game play aside, she shows strength of character and kindness. I would have wanted out of the sanctuary and don't think I would have cared about the others as selfish as that sounds.

Back