Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Priya would probably be thinking the same..... Here is my life in a nutshell...

Work
Earn
Save Priya
Fly to Gold coast, fly back from gold coast..the days I'm not at work.
The free time I get between all this goes to watching BB, social media and little sleep.

Repeat above every week.

She made us proud, gotta make her proud.
5jzkg6.jpg

That is so beautiful. True love story always makes me feel warm inside :)

Priya deserves her popularity
upload_2014-11-2_11-27-59.jpeg

Can you point out examples of funny and also in what way do you mean intelligent? I do not expect a consensus, just validation? BTW you are never one of the people who made any claims of "guru like" wisdom. I genuinely want to know what's the appeal as to actually LIKING her? I cannot put my head around the LIKE factor.
Well I told you in my last post why I like her, and lots of other people on this thread have said why they like her, so why are you asking again why people like her? It seems like you're baiting us, more than actually wanting to know.

What I'm very keen to see is some sort of Benny Hinn/Joyce Meyer type Pristian TV show, on Sunday morning at the crack of dawn (no jokes about Dawn's crack, please - this is serious).

While spreading the word and love for Priya, we could ask for donations to help the starving third world kiddies (obviously the cash would instead go straight into the 'Vote To Save Priya' collection plate).

Can we make it happen? Let's brainstorm people...

I will generously volunteer to handle all the money collection and redistribution.

Who among you will stand up for hosting duties?

:angelic: :notworthy: :joyful:

Priceless!

tumblr_mdl50tOhUZ1qcm0m3o2_250.gif

Priya would probably be thinking the same..... Here is my life in a nutshell...

Work
Earn
Save Priya
Fly to Gold coast, fly back from gold coast..the days I'm not at work.
The free time I get between all this goes to watching BB, social media and little sleep.

Repeat above every week.

She made us proud, gotta make her proud.
5jzkg6.jpg

CRUSHING on you BOTH and your gif game/fame. Hope she drops in one day to say hello. XX

Anyways pristians .
Let's not get distracted .
Here's some pics I made if you'd like to share in fb and twitter.
Sometimes I can post them on Facebook posts but they usually get deleted after an hour but still ...
Yes you're right. It's best we don't get distracted especially in a thread in which her husband is so kind enough to post. You'd think people would have enough DECENCY to take their crap to one of the 52 other threads about Priya and at least allow him ONE place to chat freely with those who are fans of his wife.

Get voting Pristians!!

Bz1IzpJCQAIQgPz.jpg

Yes you're right. It's best we don't get distracted especially in a thread in which her husband is so kind enough to post. You'd think people would have enough DECENCY to take their crap to one of the 52 other threads about Priya and at least allow him ONE place to chat freely with those who are fans of his wife.

Get voting Pristians!!

Bz1IzpJCQAIQgPz.jpg
She's totally an indian ariana grande in the top right pic

Back