Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I hate to admit but i am scared for priya this week if it is a triple
Don't worry...I've been saying the same thing. Actually I've been saying it each week even when it's 'just' a double! Honestly how she's made it this far despite being up every week except 2 - and one of those she had immunity - is beyond me. And especially in a year with no live feeds. That's why I just keep voting and crossing my fingers because she's somehow managed to survive this long so I just have to hope we can keep her safe again.

Have you ever thought that people MAY genuinely want to know WHY certain people "like" some people and other's don't? Remember the GAME of BB is a social experiment. Do you actually believe it's made for ONLY the housemates to THINK, QUESTION, ABSORB? If it were, it would be a closed lab case study.. period and you'd be able to eventually read the findings in "Nature" or some like publication.

Don't you GET that?
What I don't GET is how you still don't GET that "any 'god' model and worship of said 'model'" is tongue in cheek although it's been said - just like your posts about Priya's level of intelligence and lack thereof - over and over and over. This is an appreciation thread. Everyone in here has said REPEATEDLY why they like Priya and everyone has different reasons. Again, I'm not doing your homework for you so either go back and read through the entire thread or maybe next time when you "genuinely" want to know then ask THAT question and not this:

"I am still waiting for ANY Priya "fan" to cite ANY actual words of wisdom she's shared? A Diary Room clip? ANYTHING?

Or is your attraction just the bad "smokey eye" and mirrors", which SHE is"

Because that ^^^ has nothing to do with what you now appear to be backtracking with. That ^^^^ is just a continuation of the same rhetoric that you've been going on about in various threads and it's been done to death and is quite stale now, to be honest.

If you do it be prepared to lose some braincells, one guy said "see Priya is in the big brother house and doesn't wear her Burka, why cant the rest of australia do this"
Are people that stupid that they believe everyone who comes from India is Muslim? Or fundamentalist Muslim where the women must be covered head to toe? Scratch that...obviously they are

Are people that stupid that they believe everyone who comes from India is Muslim? Or fundamentalist Muslim where the women must be covered head to toe? Scratch that...obviously they are

If all Indians are Muslim, what religion are Cowboys?
Was John Wayne a staunch secular commentator?
Would L.Ron Hubbard undermine & slander Prisus(TM) or recruit her as 2 eye sea?

If all Indians are Muslim, what religion are Cowboys?
Was John Wayne a staunch secular commentator?
Would L.Ron Hubbard undermine & slander Prisus(TM) or recruit her as 2 eye sea?
Why they're all republicans don't you know so the majority would be fundamentalist Christian ;) L.Ron Hubbard would have written his religious views based on Priya if he had known her. Scientologists would then have become Pristians lol

Why they're all republicans don't you know so the majority would be fundamentalist Christian ;) L.Ron Hubbard would have written his religious views based on Priya if he had known her. Scientologists would then have become Pristians lol

Now THAT would be the 2014 equivalent of drinking the kool aid & spruiking its wares with your final breath.
Priya may just be the eye in the sky...

Honey, I don't care what you perhaps tuck, pluck or fuck in privacy
tumblr_m96d07rjGt1qf6pmmo10_r1_250.gif

That line tho'
Seriously, going to use it b4 u copyright it. :)

I didn't understand what was going in - because APPRESHIAZION thread. Then I saw the post Tim made yesterday and noticed the VANISHMENT of several important threads for frothing at the mouth in. I am SEVERELY disappointed they are gone, and yet strangely peaceful and calm. Don't ask me to EXPLAIN that.

I hate to admit but i am scared for priya this week if it is a triple

Sleep well, true believer

Even the Romans were scared the week they put Jesus on the cross

The Jews gave the order

Yet Jesus prevailed, eventually.

How the fk can priyankerisus be any different?

Rest assured, and no stress,now, she is dead as disco this week

She is outta here like a boner in trak pants

What I'm very keen to see is some sort of Benny Hinn/Joyce Meyer type Pristian TV show, on Sunday morning at the crack of dawn (no jokes about Dawn's crack, please - this is serious).

While spreading the word and love for Priya, we could ask for donations to help the starving third world kiddies (obviously the cash would instead go straight into the 'Vote To Save Priya' collection plate).

Can we make it happen? Let's brainstorm people...

I will generously volunteer to handle all the money collection and redistribution.

Who among you will stand up for hosting duties?

:angelic: :notworthy: :joyful:

Wonder what @MrPRiSuS is doing today....
tumblr_m22fksOR7w1rtogt9o1_500.gif

Priya would probably be thinking the same..... Here is my life in a nutshell...

Work
Earn
Save Priya
Fly to Gold coast, fly back from gold coast..the days I'm not at work.
The free time I get between all this goes to watching BB, social media and little sleep.

Repeat above every week.

She made us proud, gotta make her proud.
5jzkg6.jpg

Work
Earn
Save Priya
The free time I get between all this goes to watching BB, social media and little sleep.
Forgive me if this is a ridiculous question, but are you allowed to watch extra footage or are you limited to the same amount of footage as the rest of us? And when you go to GC are you allowed to go to the control room and watch what's happening, or is that a no go zone?

It seems like it would be so frustrating, being in your position, and having no live feeds or extra shows to keep you updated and in touch with the show and Prisus' movements.

Work
Earn
Save Priya

Repeat above every week.

5jzkg6.jpg
Must be really tough. Loved that moment when she first saw you on the screen. She was so PROUD of you and we are proud of both of you.

Work
Earn
Save Priya

Repeat above every week.

5jzkg6.jpg

"Work
Earn
Save Priya"

That is so beautiful. (Would also make a good mantra for Priya supporters. Printing up my placard as we speak.)

Back