Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

THAT THING thinks she's BETTER LOOKING than PRISUS?

Does her mirror have a REFLECTION?

Some people absolutely ASTOUND ME.

In the eye of the admirer I suppose, but at least Cat KNOWS where the Chux super-wipes are.. whether it be for the T-spot or the G-Spot. (although as cat IS with Lawson.. I doubt the latter would be of issue)

I am still waiting for ANY Priya "fan" to cite ANY actual words of wisdom she's shared? A Diary Room clip? ANYTHING?

Or is your attraction just the bad "smokey eye" and mirrors", which SHE is?

Last edited:
I am still waiting for ANY Priya "fan" to cite ANY actual words of wisdom she's shared? A Diary Room clip? ANYTHING?

Or is your attraction just the bad "smokey eye" and mirrors", which SHE is?
Not all fans think she imparts wisdom. We are individual thinkers and like her for different reasons. I just enjoy watching her provide commentary on all situations and people. I love how she played Katie and how she interacted with Jason. I enjoy how she is trying to form an alliance with Aisha, Travis and Skye when she has hardly anything in common with them. I love how she stays as an individual and yet wants to be part of the group. I just can't explain it... she has the x factor when it comes to BB.

What did you mean you're waiting? Did you ask before?

Go back and watch the show. We're not doing your homework for you.

Yes, I have asked before and it was just skipped around, much like you are doing now. I DO watch the show and nothing I have seen shows anything of the sort. I am told "often" on here, she's wise. As such, those touting the tale, should be able to come up with SOMETHING...even IF a paraphrase of these "words of wisdom".

Yes, I have asked before and it was just skipped around, much like you are doing now. I DO watch the show and nothing I have seen shows anything of the sort. I am told "often" on here, she's wise. As such, those touting the tale, should be able to come up with SOMETHING...even IF a paraphrase of these "words of wisdom".
I'm not skipping around anything. I'm just simply not going to spoonfeed you information that has not only been posted repeatedly on here but was available on your tv if you had been watching. You've made your opinions about Priya known ad nauseam so if you have watched and you've seen nothing of the sort then one would think you wouldn't dedicate such a large number of your posts concerned about either her level of intelligence or Priya herself. That's not the case however which is rather strange in itself.

Not all fans think she imparts wisdom. We are individual thinkers and like her for different reasons. I just enjoy watching her provide commentary on all situations and people. I love how she played Katie and how she interacted with Jason. I enjoy how she is trying to form an alliance with Aisha, Travis and Skye when she has hardly anything in common with them. I love how she stays as an individual and yet wants to be part of the group. I just can't explain it... she has the x factor when it comes to BB.

THANK YOU. You are the first to reply to me in any way shape or form to answer from personal perspective rather than, if you will, a gang mentality.

I now understand why you at least, back her. She's still not my cup of tea and some of the reasons why are in your list of why you DO like her, but at least now I GET it.

Much appreciated. :)

I'm not skipping around anything. I'm just simply not going to spoonfeed you information that has not only been posted repeatedly on here but was available on your tv if you had been watching. You've made your opinions about Priya known ad nauseam so if you have watched and you've seen nothing of the sort then one would think you wouldn't dedicate such a large number of your posts concerned about either her level of intelligence or Priya herself. That's not the case however which is rather strange in itself.

Have you ever thought that people MAY genuinely want to know WHY certain people "like" some people and other's don't? Remember the GAME of BB is a social experiment. Do you actually believe it's made for ONLY the housemates to THINK, QUESTION, ABSORB? If it were, it would be a closed lab case study.. period and you'd be able to eventually read the findings in "Nature" or some like publication.

Don't you GET that?

If you do it be prepared to lose some braincells, one guy said "see Priya is in the big brother house and doesn't wear her Burka, why cant the rest of australia do this"
That isn't racism.

It's ignorance or just some good trolling.

THANK YOU. You are the first to reply to me in any way shape or form to answer from personal perspective rather than, if you will, a gang mentality.

I now understand why you at least, back her. She's still not my cup of tea and some of the reasons why are in your list of why you DO like her, but at least now I GET it.
ich
I don't mind responding but I'm not surprised others won't. You've posted some extreme views about her IMHO which you're entitled to but it may not endear you to her fans. Some may take your question as disingenuous - or a form of passive aggressive attack. Tell me why so I can tear you apart OR you asking it rhetorically.

Do you want to know why we like her or why we think she's wise?

Either or if you wish. If your reason as to her purported wisdom is part of why you like her, then that's good too. TY.
I like her with/without her wisdom because Prisus is funny, intelligent, and genuinely kind and compassionate. I can't point you to examples of 'wise' things she has said because I see a subtle but wise and thoughtful undercurrent in her as a person (or deity).

I don't mind responding but I'm not surprised others won't. You've posted some extreme views about her IMHO which you're entitled to but it may not endear you to her fans. Some may take your question as disingenuous - or a form of passive aggressive attack. Tell me why so I can tear you apart OR you asking it rhetorically.

Fans tend to dislike any comment, even if it IS the truth of the matter over their personal "belief" or perception. That's perhaps why you did not ask me with what examples you gave as to liking her, I disagreed, as YOU did not want to hear them or the reasons why. I have also found Priya fans tend to "read in" to what's been written, rather than READ what's been written. Hence the LA LA LA mentality by her "fans" I have witnessed. For the record too, you will see the majority of my posts re Priya came AFTER I replied to a "challenge" set by poster @lesfrancais. It's only from that challenge, I decided to explore what others may or may not like, to put or or knock her off the pedestal (tongue in cheek or not.. fans have her on).

1. Priya has been touted as being the "most intelligent" in the house. BB producers have run with that, which is clear by the elocution and grammar "lessons" given to Travis and Aisha. The Priya "schooled" X is common and that's the ONLY reason why it could be perceived that way by ANYONE, considering she's usually a friggin mouse in the house. When challeneged on that relating to book smarts alone, it's clear both Cat and David are "more intelligent". One person gave me an example of "street smarts" and that was in reference to her having to go to Venky's (the equv of TAFE in Au). How the hell is that a show of street smarts in any intelligent orcomplex sense? It's the DUH option if anything.

3. In the Diary Room.. she just gives a "safe" retake (could be editing, but the "fans have to take that into account too) but IMO, she says NOTHING. It's pretty much a "recap" of shit we have all seen.

What of her diary visits has offered you more than you have seen in the daily shows?

TBH, when she rambles, all I say is.. "No shit sherlock" *shrug*

From observing what little we can, I actually feel sorry for her. I do not believe she's being the woman she IS outside the house as when with her family. She's playing "teacher" safe with near everything she does. There is ONE thing I liked about her(there was a black swimsuit she wore too but that's not HER per se).. and that's when she let her guard down when interacting with Skye one day in the kitchen area. Remember that? I wish they showed MORE of that Priya.

Seriously this.

As much as I like the poster OTHERWISE, I just CANNOT BE BOTHERED trying to VALIDATE MYSELF for them.

Please.

I like her with/without her wisdom because Prisus is funny, intelligent, and genuinely kind and compassionate. I can't point you to examples of 'wise' things she has said because I see a subtle but wise and thoughtful undercurrent in her as a person (or deity).

Can you point out examples of funny and also in what way do you mean intelligent? I do not expect a consensus, just validation? BTW you are never one of the people who made any claims of "guru like" wisdom. I genuinely want to know what's the appeal as to actually LIKING her? I cannot put my head around the LIKE factor.

Seriously this.

As much as I like the poster OTHERWISE, I just CANNOT BE BOTHERED trying to VALIDATE MYSELF for them.

Please.

Honey, I don't care what you perhaps tuck, pluck or fuck in privacy as that's your beezwax, but any "god" model and worship of said "model" is up for scrutiny by the masses. I want to know WHY this "goddess" is worthy of worship. :)

Back