Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Love you David but.....

wck37m.gif

LOL, sure of it. But at least I won't be smited down for pretending to be a false prophet. :laugh:

Last edited:
While growing up she was a very naughty child, but she has this side of compassion for others which comes so naturally, and it evolved as she grew. For example she would help kids in school who were weak in studies, helping girls who were not good looking and low in self esteem. Volunteer after school to help those students who had learning disability.
Oh and her affection for animals omg, she would pick up any sick stray dog puppy or cat off the street you help em out. Sometimes I feel that she doesn't get credit for the things she do.

So going behind Gemma is a compassionate Priya. She would do it again and again. She will always stay behind the weak ones.

Worst part of all this is that entire life no matter how good she was to others, she will get betrayed. Like did you notice that she was nice to David when everyone was against him....and how he despises her and threatened by her.
I think it shows a lot about character how you treat animals.. I have been voting but today am voting like crazy thanks so much everyone for being so entertaining on this thread .
Praise prisus

What? So I'm guessing that production tells the family friends who is safe.

Considering the closeness of the most recent vote, that's not something they should be advertising especially considering the phone lines don't close until just before eviction. It basically exposes any late voting process as a rort.

Sonia confirmed to Kyle and Jackie O it's a double tomorrow so keep voting people!! Don't assume Priya's safe because there are two intruders up for eviction as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1414377058][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's not something they should be advertising considering the phone lines don't close until just before eviction.
The phone lines had been closed from the night before ;)

The phone lines had been closed from the night before ;)

Yep, you're right. For a program where money talks, I wonder why they never opened up the voting again, even just for an hour? They could have revealed Trav and Aisha's decision within the first five minutes, opened lines again for an hour while the usual crap runs, and then done a quick smart eviction. Anyway, this thread isn't the place to discuss the awful way BB is run these days. Carry on, Priya appreciation....

So anyways I'm bummed about these new housemates. Really not looking forward to tonight and usually I do after a 3 day break.

Every single post on fb has been slamming bb . Pretty funny

Back