Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

You've been awesome all the way through and although you didn't want to post at first, you were still a legend at keeping us (through Franky) quietly caught up. When she said she was chatting to you in the van that night while you were with Sandra, the first thing I thought was "GET HIM TO ASK HER IF SHE'S CAMERASHY!!"

Not only did Franky ask you - I swear we're in sync with timing - but you followed through. And you've done much more behind the scenes, as has Franky, than people will know but Priya will and that's all that matters.

You're a good dude married to an absolute goddess but I suspect if roles were reversed and you were in there and she were out here, she'd have allowed us all that inside stuff so we could get to know you just as well beyond what we see on tv for a few minutes a day. Beautiful couple and thank you (and Franky) for sharing it all with us. xo

8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif
8Z7jV63.gif

Most disciples of a Goddess would call themselves 'followers'.

Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of Prisus, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as MrPrisus Christ also hath loved us, and hath given us an offering and a sacrifice to Prisus for a sweetsmelling savour (the sacrifice is you Jordan, you're on the chopping block now)

I was planning on posting this if she got to the final, but I think another opportunity is present now! I'd have done it better, but I really should be writing my essay. If someone wants to download it, touch it up etc feel free xxView attachment 44321
NOTE: I made myself Peter, Prisus' right hand man
@MADONNA is Mary Magdalene because she's the token SLUT/Prostitute xoxo
SPOT YOURSELF!

OUCH

While growing up she was a very naughty child, but she has this side of compassion for others which comes so naturally, and it evolved as she grew. For example she would help kids in school who were weak in studies, helping girls who were not good looking and low in self esteem. Volunteer after school to help those students who had learning disability.
Oh and her affection for animals omg, she would pick up any sick stray dog puppy or cat off the street you help em out. Sometimes I feel that she doesn't get credit for the things she do.

So going behind Gemma is a compassionate Priya. She would do it again and again. She will always stay behind the weak ones.

Worst part of all this is that entire life no matter how good she was to others, she will get betrayed. Like did you notice that she was nice to David when everyone was against him....and how he despises her and threatened by her.

OMG SHE IS AMAZING

giphy.gif

Have you been successfull voting from America? I really don't think this is possible. We have tried VPN and proxies but no luck. Please let me know if it's really working?

Have you tried downloading Hola and using the australian proxxy?

You've been awesome all the way through and although you didn't want to post at first, you were still a legend at keeping us (through Franky) quietly caught up. When she said she was chatting to you in the van that night while you were with Sandra, the first thing I thought was "GET HIM TO ASK HER IF SHE'S CAMERASHY!!"

Not only did Franky ask you - I swear we're in sync with timing - but you followed through. And you've done much more behind the scenes, as has Franky, than people will know but Priya will and that's all that matters.

You're a good dude married to an absolute goddess but I suspect if roles were reversed and you were in there and she were out here, she'd have allowed us all that inside stuff so we could get to know you just as well beyond what we see on tv for a few minutes a day. Beautiful couple and thank you (and Franky) for sharing it all with us. xo

4n3czva.gif

I still cant believe He is here....

Back