Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Oh hey look so the new intruders already have friends managing their Twitter accounts. One of them just followed me:
https://twitter.com/richardbbau

He's nerdy sexy, I love it #nomnomnom

OMG.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[DOUBLEPOST=1414323294][/DOUBLEPOST]waiT

Richard looks like Daniel Radcliffe with a tiny mouth :writing:

OMG.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[DOUBLEPOST=1414323294][/DOUBLEPOST]waiT

Richard looks like Daniel Radcliffe with a tiny mouth :writing:
Ok I feel bad because this thread is for Priya but Richard is 100% my type AMG I'm already fanboying.
Please be gay please be gay please be gay please be gay!

This is so crazy! Priya's husband is here! I am actually dying. @MrPRiSuS A few questions from me..
How many times do you vote for Priya during evictions?
Your fav housemate this season (excluding Prisus)
Now a request!
Could you please say something about Pristians at the next eviction show? That would be awesome!

How many times I vote for Priya.

Heaps, I won't get into numbers, it may impact current and future voting.

Housemate that I like got evicted last week...Jason. He still is a Class act.

Shout out..?
We have to keep in mind that 7 people are nominated, they won't air loved ones, way too much air time to fit all of us in. But if I do get a chance then absolutely.

Last edited:
Yeah if mikey Goldman asks you if you think she will be safe say "yes... The pristians have been voting" bahah snort gafuwwww

Sorry, nothing for you, you dragged me here, and twisted my arm.

33bk70k.gif

Shout out..?
We have to keep in mind that 7 people are nominated, they won't air loved ones, way too much air time to fit all of us in. But if I do get a chance then absolutely.
You've been awesome all the way through and although you didn't want to post at first, you were still a legend at keeping us (through Franky) quietly caught up. When she said she was chatting to you in the van that night while you were with Sandra, the first thing I thought was "GET HIM TO ASK HER IF SHE'S CAMERASHY!!"

Not only did Franky ask you - I swear we're in sync with timing - but you followed through. And you've done much more behind the scenes, as has Franky, than people will know but Priya will and that's all that matters.

You're a good dude married to an absolute goddess but I suspect if roles were reversed and you were in there and she were out here, she'd have allowed us all that inside stuff so we could get to know you just as well beyond what we see on tv for a few minutes a day. Beautiful couple and thank you (and Franky) for sharing it all with us. xo

Shout out..?

Sorry, nothing for you, you dragged me here, and twisted my arm.

33bk70k.gif

I think MrPRiSuS has become my new man-crush Monday... Me being a straight man, that is indeed an incredible feat :p

I'll be listening for the shoutout :D

Note to self: NEVER listen to @MADONNA again without verifying what she said. She said @l.a.r.a was Judas, I didn't even go back to my photo to check she was right. In fact @Mercy is Judas. I'm not sure if this was some ironic post by my subconscious considering his/her name.

Lightning McQueen you are Andrew, don't worry. But I love the GIF.

Then again, I am probably doubly wrong and every time I post I am feeling stupider and stupider. This is not good for my image. This is why I should mute the TV when Travis is on. I'm becoming stupid through OSMOSIS.

:eek: Surely it is not I, Rabbi!

I would never betray my beloved Prisus.

I would SACRIFICE EVERYTHING for the one whom I love, and it is you, OH PRISUS, it is YOU.

You've been awesome all the way through and although you didn't want to post at first, you were still a legend at keeping us (through Franky) quietly caught up. When she said she was chatting to you in the van that night while you were with Sandra, the first thing I thought was "GET HIM TO ASK HER IF SHE'S CAMERASHY!!"

Not only did Franky ask you - I swear we're in sync with timing - but you followed through. And you've done much more behind the scenes, as has Franky, than people will know but Priya will and that's all that matters.

You're a good dude married to an absolute goddess but I suspect if roles were reversed and you were in there and she were out here, she'd have allowed us all that inside stuff so we could get to know you just as well beyond what we see on tv for a few minutes a day. Beautiful couple and thank you (and Franky) for sharing it all with us. xo

dwc6j6.gif

Thank you for such kind words. And about being inside BB, I think I'll pass, I don't think I will last more than 24 hrs.

Sis I am on the latest episode of that trash. Hence my SHOCK.

I didn't think so. He's still...

locked in teh sex dungeon right?
Sorry, I think I'll just keep my trap shut. I forgot about all the crazy shit they did with the other side shenanigans and I didn't see the new season yet. Mah bad >.<

Last edited:
Sorry, I think I'll just keep my trap shut. I forgot about all the crazy shit they did with the other side shenanigans and I didn't see the new season yet.

Ha! No worries. I was shocked is all as I get my VD (hehe) express from the US via legal means of course.

Back